Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The two most diabolical human beings in human recorded history, almost completely unknown, the case of Leonard lake and Charles Ng

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
In my oldcel age of the mid 30s in California, I only found out about these two guys a couple of weeks ago... The evil that they inflicted upon their helpless victims is just absolutely unspeakable.

In one of Charles Ng's drawings, Leonard and Charles pretty much burned a man alive as he was tied up. And on another drawing, Charles Ng held a 1 year old by his leg as he tossed him around in a large Wok with hot boiling oil. Charles Ng did this in front of his terrified mother.

In court, Charles Ng testified that Leonard held a toddler upside down with his heads between his legs and twisted the baby's torso around so much so that it almost decapitated the small child right in front of his mother.

I have read so much comments in the past couple of weeks that said this was "one of" the worst cases of serial killing.

I'm sorry. THIS IS the worst case. And these two sick bastards filmed it all. This particular story has haunted me in the past couple of weeks.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdWYLu78j0Q

Read and research all you can folks, my take after all of that is that Leonard had the sick fantasy, the sick bastard chink that I'm ashamed of (that fits the cold hearted chink stereotype), actually did most of the sick murders. The Chink was the one who put the poor baby's head between his legs and twisted his torso right in front of his mother (although in court, he testified that Leonard Lake did that).

How is this ALL incel related? Leonard Lake was described as a loner all of his life, BUT EVEN in the 1980s, he could still find a fairly attractive low tier white becky (the documentary claimed her as having low self esteem and being unattractive, hence, her decision to be with a loner like Leonard Lake, JBW even applied back in the early 1980s!, now that Charles Ng mother fucker, he's still sitting in San Quentin prison right outside of San Francisco). He was a ricecel but found friendship with a psychotic whitecel. This is San Francisco in a nutshell.

Last edited:
“Incel discussions”

But this is great, I’ll be going down a rabbit hole it seems.

i don't feel empathy so this doesn't concern me. did you know the baby? i don't get it
You were a fucking baby at one point. I guess you wouldn't have minded a full grown man hanging you upside down with your head between his thighs, then he squeezes and twists your torso around.

I want to watch video for Scientific purposes

“Incel discussions”

But this is great, I’ll be going down a rabbit hole it seems.
Did you not read the fuckin last part of my post? He was a whitecel that still could manage to play JBW even in the 1980s, and that ricecel was playing along.

You were a fucking baby at one point. I guess you wouldn't have minded a full grown man hanging you upside down with your head between his thighs, then he squeezes and twists your torso around.
again, how does this affect you? it's not something that happened to you

again, how does this affect you? it's not something that happened to you
We will never fully understand human psychology. But knowing this evil was actually done, I wouldn't hesitate to do this to people like Leonard Lake and Charles Ng. I would torture these two guys the same way that they tortured their helpless victims.

There are old African proverbs that describes the same thing. Victimhood and perpertration is a necessary cycle.

Victims go on to commit the same evil as their perpertraitors. Criminal psychology 101. Either in the next generation or the next few.

Ah yea I heard about this prior to joining this forum

Ya geez wtf. This connects to inceldom though because you believe both of these men were low SMV, low value?

But ya the jbw still managed to ascend anyway

Read and research all you can folks, my take after all of that is that Leonard had the sick fantasy, the sick bastard chink that I'm ashamed of (that fits the cold hearted chink stereotype), actually did most of the sick murders. The Chink was the one who put the poor baby's head between his lead and twisted his torso right in front of his mother (although in court, he testified that Leonard Lake did that).
The cold hearted chink stereotype is more of a fact. :feelsseriously:

Ah yea I heard about this prior to joining this forum

Ya geez wtf. This connects to inceldom though because you believe both of these men were low SMV, low value?

But ya the jbw still managed to ascend anyway
He was thoroughly described as a loner all of his life. His ex wife that assisted in the murders of 30+ people still lives to this day in Pacifica CA, which is about 10-20min south of San Francisco. Research the case throughly if you want. The ex wife was granted full immunity,

We will never fully understand human psychology. But knowing this evil was actually done, I wouldn't hesitate to do this to people like Leonard Lake and Charles Ng. I would torture these two guys the same way that they tortured their helpless victims.

There are old African proverbs that describes the same thing. Victimhood and perpertration is a necessary cycle.
i don't harbor any hatred for people who commit acts such as these, because i know their past was brutal. they have gone through unimaginable suffering, and have been utterly desensitized and pushed to a point of no return

people who murder the usually the real victims, not that these two are my favorite or anything i just heard about them

He was thoroughly described as a loner all of his life. His ex wife that assisted in the murders of 30+ people still lives to this day in Pacifica CA, which is about 10-20min south of San Francisco. Research the case throughly if you want. The ex wife was granted full immunity,
I see

Ya she got the full pussy pass

i don't harbor any hatred for people who commit acts such as these, because i know their past was brutal. they have gone through unimaginable suffering, and have been utterly desensitized and pushed to a point of no return

people who murder the usually the real victims, not that these two are my favorite or anything i just heard about them
Tons and tons of people go through impoverished childhoods and abusive parents. They dont go around torturing people in doomsday bunkers 100+ miles outside of civilization. The victims were on film pleading for their lives. One foid O'Conner I believe, it mightve been the other one, pleaded for the life of her 1 year old baby and all of the jury wept as they watched the sick footage.

Charles Ng is alive to this day awaiting the death penalty.

Last edited:
in terms of scales, nothing could compare to what mongols did. the mongols had lots of chinks (mostly northern chinks), jurchens, turkic, and some tanguts in its ranks. and thats just the asian part (which were the vast majority, as caucasoid additions were later on),

those 2 murderers killed what, 30? thats an average afternoon for a mongol. they'd slaughter entire towns and villages and loved to torture.

Did you not read the fuckin last part of my post? He was a whitecel that still could manage to play JBW even in the 1980s, and that ricecel was playing along.
Sorry bro, I forgot. :feelsrope:

Isn't cruelty a part of every war? Like Japanese did extremely cruel things in WW2 like Rape of Nanjing, Unit 731.