Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Tsar Bomba and Fat Man of teenagepills: Your relatives and peers have sabotaged your life

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel (he/him)
★★★
My father used to tell me that "sex should never be a man's problem." I coped my way out of believing him for a long time so I never asked him to elaborate on that. (He probably would have coped his way out of that belief himself if he had been an incel). My giga high IQ :feelstastyman: self thought "hey, I'm not getting into any pointless drama because of sex, so it's not a problem for me, right?", but I bet what he meant was that getting sex shouldn't be a problem for a man. And now I realize this was especially important when he was saying it to me, i.e., while I was still a teen.

As we know, sex lowers stress, improves bonding, etc., so we rot in a sea of cortisol while Chad and foids don't even know what depression is.

So, why does this especially apply to us as teenagers? The teenagelovepill strikes again:
  1. Among all the other things, sex also causes more testosterone to be released ("testosterone levels increased 36% among men during a visit to the sex club")
  2. Testosterone plays an important role in puberty
  3. Once you miss out on that T boost, you're doomed to join incels.is later in your life if you haven't already done so
On a slightly related note, "human research has shown the administration of cortisol into the circulation at rest will result in reduced blood testosterone levels". The teenagestresspill:
  1. You get bullied or abused (or witness abuse like your parents fighting) as a teen and/or you're friendless
  2. Your resulting cortisol accumulates and lowers your T while you're supposed to be going through puberty
  3. Genetic dead end
I had already known about these separate phenomena, but I had never put 2 and 2 together until now.

If this is true, then it's even more important for teens to :redpill:max and friendmax instead of LDARing. However, below a certain threshold, no dosage of :redpill: can change the fact that you've been convicted of being an abomination by society. Also, trying harder can backfire because it gives others even more of an opportunity to humiliate you. To these forsaken souls, I'd recommend the :whitepill: and coping as much as possible to at least mitigate the stress.

I know there are different kinds of testosterone. I don't know 1) which kinds are released during sex, 2) which kinds are affected by the presence of cortisol, and 3) which kinds play a role in "blooming" during puberty. If these don't overlap, then this whole blackpill is wrong. I'll appreciate it if someone helps clarify this; medicine is too high-IQ for me.

@GhostedPhantom is a fatman :feelsUgh:

@GhostedPhantom is a fatman :feelsUgh:
I wish :feelskek: If loose skin from losing weight too fast weren't a thing, I'd envy fatcels. The less I have to eat, the better.

Give me my T BACK! :giga:

No testo for my 172cm height and frame :feelsYall: Everyone mogs me even tall soyfags :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
The majority of your height is determined by your DNA, but not all of it is. Testosterone, combined with HGH, does make you grow taller... until your growth plates have fused.

Also, if your parents didn't ensure you got enough nutrition, sun exposure, sleep and high-intensity exercise, you have even more things to blame them for.

The testosteronepill completely destroyed me. You cant be incel and have high testosterone (during puberty). It's also like 100% genetic too:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

It's also like 100% genetic too
It also depends on nurture (until the end of puberty). However, the nurture depends on how shitty your parents are so it 100% depends on who you parents are, which you have no say in. Over before it began.

Testosterone pill destroyed me

It also depends on nurture (until the end of puberty). However, the nurture depends on how shitty your parents are so it 100% depends on who you parents are, which you have no say in. Over before it began.
I think nurture is cope when it comes to testosterone. It's mostly genetics
Unless you have protein deficiency

I think nurture is cope when it comes to testosterone. It's mostly genetics
Unless you have protein deficiency
Nurture is real in the sense that a deficiency in something you need will prevent you from getting close to your genetic potential. There are many ways to wreck the effectiveness of your testosterone.

Perhaps this explains why I felt better and stronger when I jacked off more often?

Perhaps this explains why I felt better and stronger when I jacked off more often?
It might be the opposite - you had more testosterone, which both gave you energy and made you horny, because of which you were jacking off more often. Unless you mean that you felt better shortly after jacking off. For most men, cooming is more of a demoralizing experience because it's technically cucked and is a reminder that they aren't actually fucking anyone, but maybe it has a good effect if they suspend their disbelief well enough.

I’m pretty sure test can increase body frame while you’re still going through puberty.
Both frame and height until your growth plates have closed. Sure, most of it is determined by your DNA, but if a healthy amount of testosterone can make the difference even between 3/10 and 5/10, that's still enormous in terms of life quality.