Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the truth

ihateholes

ihateholes

Greycel
i am not who i say i am, as many of you guessed lol. I am obviously not one of you, me and my girlfriend get jazzed up then go on here for laughs. I'm a 5'll muscular dude with the hot goth "foid" girlfriend.
A note from the foid: Ya'll are honestly pathetic and it not because you cant get laid, its how yall act. This could've been a genuine support group for men who cant get a relationship. Incel doesnt have to equate to dumbass but somehow nearly almost all of you manage to truly out do yourselves as to who can say the most incoherent, ignorant nonsense. I swear yall compete as to who can say the most moronic or gross things. The amount of hours you spend on here so passionately trashing people who just laugh at you is insane. Its one thing to go on the internet and make a blog about how you hate life, its a whole other to make it your only hobby
While ya'll look at this and post cringe about hating women, fags, normal people, whatever, ill be getting tied up and fucked by my boyfriend before I cook him dinner xoxo
And no we aren't posting your screenshots to reddit, if anyone cares that much they can just make an account and laugh
Goodluck to everyone running in the incel awards:feelskek: thank you for giving us something more pathetic than tlc to laugh at

Last edited:
dnd rd + its a femoid

i am not who i say i am, as many of you guessed lol. I am obviously not one of you, me and my girlfriend get jazzed up then go on here for laughs. I'm a 5'll muscular dude with the hot goth "foid" girlfriend.
A note from the foid: Ya'll are honestly pathetic and it not because you cant get laid, its how yall act. This could've been a genuine support group for men who cant get a relationship. Incel doesnt have to equate to dumbass but somehow nearly almost all of you manage to truly out do yourselves as to who can say the most incoherent, ignorant nonsense. I swear yall compete as to who can say the most moronic or gross things. The amount of hours you spend on here so passionately trashing people who just laugh at you is insane. Its one thing to go on the internet and make a blog about how you hate life, its a whole other to make it your only hobby
While ya'll look at this and post cringe about hating women, fags, normal people, whatever, ill be getting tied up and fucked by my boyfriend before I cook him dinner xoxo
And no we aren't posting your screenshots to reddit, if anyone cares that much they can just make an account and laugh
Goodluck to everyone running in the incel awards:feelskek: thank you for giving us something more pathetic than tlc to laugh at

Nice Larp IncelInDenial. Keep Coping. :feelskek:

OK cool, enjoy your turn & get your covid vaccines.

is this the peak graycel post of 2023 so far?

kys and your whore

You and your girlfriend are evil beings. I really hope you get murdered and your heads get chopped off.

FEMOID HAHAHAHAH

Think I care faggot? I didn't even know you existed on here