Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The truth of why you are really here(copers do not enter!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
If you don't believe in an afterlife and you don't believe in hell then just face it you're on here because you're too much of a pussy to rope. Nothingness is a hell of a lot better than this shit life. Despite making fun of soys and cucks, you're just as much of a pussy for being scared of a short pain that would lead to a better outcome.

Guess I'm in limbo forever :fuk:

I don’t understand how an incel can be atheist. The thought that all this is for nothing is too depressing for me to fathom

If you don't believe in an afterlife and you don't believe in hell then just face it you're on here because you're too much of a pussy to rope. Nothingness is a hell of a lot better than this shit life. Despite making fun of soys and cucks, you're just as much of a pussy for being scared of a short pain that would lead to a better outcome.
By this logic, aren't you a pussy too:waitwhat:

ST Rafael disagrees

Allow me to define the words you used:

"afterlife": Ascension/Betahood

"hell": Suicide

To answer your question: Yes. I am here to relieve my misery and avoid roping. I have no purpose for being here other than to empathize with fellow mentalcels and criticize my oneitis, Shay Rose. Medication only helps somewhat, so I seek out relief by finding threads where can I criticize every negative trait she has.

I'm not opposed to "hell" by much; I just prefer to consider it after I've finished denigrating someone who deserves it.

Last edited:
I don’t understand how an incel can be atheist. The thought that all this is for nothing is too depressing for me to fathom
After getting saved, I don't know how anyone can live as an atheist really. Plus, it makes no sense since the universe couldn't have come from nothing and also couldn't have always existed, a supernatural beginning is the only way.

why don't you rope and go straight to afterlife then
the thought of succesful people not losing everything at death is rather depressing to me

Projecting retard. Kill yourself already

low iq, if you have the chance to ascend killing yourself would be just a retarded thing to do

Allow me to define the words you used:

"afterlife": Ascension/Betahood

"hell": Suicide

To answer your question: Yes. I am here to relieve my misery and avoid roping. I have no purpose for being here other than to empathize with fellow mentalcels and criticize my oneitis.
Based, same here.

he will try to do some mental gymnastics saying that his elephant god will send him to hell for eternity if he decides to rope

That's why he/it has to be supernatural. We can see/detect otherwise the things that exist "normally" and they are not supernatural; they're bound by the laws of thermodynamics and others.
I can't understand your reasoning unless you tell me what supernatural means

They still have their families that love them.
It would be ingratitude to your parents who spent their life working hard raising you.

They still have their families that love them.
It would be ingratitude to your parents who spent their life working hard raising you.
I won't rope cause I still have hope to enjoy bits of life (not ascending but food is good and some entertainment like anime or movies I like). BUT
That parents gratitute is a giga cuck cope, they obviously didn't work hard enough or didn't tell you the truth upfront about how your life was gonna suck, why would you be grateful to the point of dedicating your life to them ? :feelswhat:
Hurting my parents feelings for 5 minutes is not preventing me from roping, not to mention it doesn't work when you lose them.

Last edited:
We're in hell. Killing yourself isn't going to help you escape.

I won't rope cause I still have hope to enjoy bits of life (not ascending but food is good and some entertainment like anime or movies I like). BUT
That parents gratitute is a giga cuck cope, they obviously didn't work hard enough or didn't tell you the truth upfront about how your life was gonna suck, why would you be grateful to the point of dedicating your life to them ? :feelswhat:
Hurting my parents feelings for 5 minutes is not preventing me from roping, not to mention it doesn't work when you lose them.
The ones who rope are the ones who come from abusive families so their rope is kind of revenge on their families or they don't have families at all so they have nothing to lose but when you have a caring and beloved family, your rope will ruin their name and make them big losers in the eyes of the society so why would you thank your parents by this way ? You are going to die anyway so some years of coping isn't a big deal. Your parents also didn't have a choice and they didn't know that your life would be all that shit; maybe your parents themselves lived a shit life and they ascended by a miracle. Telling you the truth will change nothing, if they are good parents, they will accept you as you are, understand your situation and try to help you and support you by offering you other options and copes to live a better life. The black pill teaches us forgiveness because we know that free will doesn't exist.

The ones who rope are the ones who come from abusive families so their rope is kind of revenge on their families or they don't have families at all so they have nothing to lose but when you have a caring and beloved family, your rope will ruin their name and make them big losers in the eyes of the society so why would you thank your parents by this way ? You are going to die anyway so some years of coping isn't a big deal. Your parents also didn't have a choice and they didn't know that your life would be all that shit; maybe your parents themselves lived a shit life and they ascended by a miracle. Telling you the truth will change nothing, if they are good parents, they will accept you as you are, understand your situation and try to help you and support you by offering you other options and copes to live a better life. The black pill teaches us forgiveness because we know that free will doesn't exist.
I discovered my father cheated on my mother myself and I had a physical altercation with him as a teenager about it.
My mother never loved my father and always complained about it since I was a child, the atmosphere at home was shitty, parents never cared about me or how I was doing. I was raised by a computer screen.
Father was always a source of stress and fear (and he wasn't at home most of the time) and as the only male in the house (I have 2 sisters) I took the beating.
At this point I just love my mother even though she makes me mad 99 % of the time, I still like her because she is down to earth and doesn't get in the way.
Maybe you care about their feelings and that stops you from roping but most people had a somewhat shitty upbringing and some (quite a lot) had a very very bad upbriging like physical or mental abuse, poverty...
I understand the logic behind what you said, just that if your life is truly a living hell, you have to prioritize your happiness and if roping is the only solution you see, to hell with others.

I discovered my father cheated on my mother myself and I had a physical altercation with him as a teenager about it.
My mother never loved my father and always complained about it since I was a child, the atmosphere at home was shitty, parents never cared about me or how I was doing. I was raised by a computer screen.
Father was always a source of stress and fear (and he wasn't at home most of the time) and as the only male in the house (I have 2 sisters) I took the beating.
At this point I just love my mother even though she makes me mad 99 % of the time, I still like her because she is down to earth and doesn't get in the way.
Maybe you care about their feelings and that stops you from roping but most people had a somewhat shitty upbringing and some (quite a lot) had a very very bad upbriging like physical or mental abuse, poverty...
I understand the logic behind what you said, just that if your life is truly a living hell, you have to prioritize your happiness and if roping is the only solution you see, to hell with others.
That still better than having abusive family. Your father wasn't there all time is better than having helicopter father watching you all time, who beats and insults you and puts his nose in your life. I wouldn't care if my parents get divorced or cheated on each other. It is not my business, i wasn't there when they decided to get married so it is their responsibility. All what i care about is that they would provide for me all my needs, treat me nicely or just live me alone minding my own business deciding my future. As a man you can't forget people who did good to you, we are not like women who are ungrateful. If your parents provided good things for you then there is no point to thank them by roping but if your parents themselves treated you like a trash then i see the point in roping. At this point the person becomes very lonely no friends no family no woman no life nothing to lose.

That still better than having abusive family. Your father wasn't there all time is better than having helicopter father watching you all time, who beats and insults you and puts his nose in your life. I wouldn't care if my parents get divorced or cheated on each other. It is not my business, i wasn't there when they decided to get married so it is their responsibility. All what i care about is that they would provide for me all my needs, treat me nicely or just live me alone minding my own business deciding my future. As a man you can't forget people who did good to you, we are not like women who are ungrateful. If your parents provided good things for you then there is no point to thank them by roping but if your parents themselves treated you like a trash then i see the point in roping. At this point the person becomes very lonely no friends no family no woman no life nothing to lose.
You don't know my life and great for you that you feel grateful to your parents. Now stop preaching and I'm being polite :feelswhat:

You don't know my life and great for you that you feel grateful to your parents. Now stop preaching and I'm being polite :feelswhat:
I just showed you the positive side of your family.
You had more freedom so you would enjoy your copes.

After getting saved, I don't know how anyone can live as an atheist really. Plus, it makes no sense since the universe couldn't have come from nothing and also couldn't have always existed, a supernatural beginning is the only way.

I think there was never a ,,point" where the universe did begin, as there's no ,,point" outside the universe itself, the universe is all there is therefore a point a prior to the universe itself is impossible. It was always there, infinite and eternal. so while I'm not a believer, I don't accept the scientific alternative of initial inflation and exponential continuous expansion of the space.

Last edited:
True

the thought of succesful people not losing everything at death is rather depressing to me
Cuz roping sounds like a pretty miserable way to die. I’m hoping for something a little more quick or painless. Also can’t stand the thought of my family seeing my dead body we already had enough loss in the family I feel too guilty to add to it

If you don't believe in an afterlife and you don't believe in hell then just face it you're on here because you're too much of a pussy to rope.
Maybe some incels don't wanna give foids and scumciety that satisfaction.

Suicide is cucked

I have greatER goals in mind for which I have to propERly prepare myself :feelsdevil:

i do not believe in god.
if there is a life after death, it is this same shitty life, (eternal return) because nothingness is a paradoxical concept, things don't become nothing, those things are only recycled and return to form complex structures, and as space and matter are finite sooner we will live this shitty life again.(when that matter is perfectly reincorporated in the same structure that is our body).

that's why the phrase in my profile "she will never be mine".

she will never be mine, not today, not tomorrow, not in this life, not in the next, because there is no next life.
because maybe there is nothing after death, and if there is anything after death it will be this same shitty life.

never.

Brutal high IQ :blackpill: post

Personally I haven't cracked yet. Kinda want my grandmothers to at least pass first so they don't have to deal with that.

Only a cuck would kill themselves over women. If you have a good reason like being schizo then im all for it. Otherwise man up.

It did come from anything but his stinky white ass. Also your god is a shitty lord. I however am a better one. When I die I'm infiltrating heaven stealing a heaven gun used by Stan Smith from Langley falls, and shooting god in the head, finally passing the powers onto me. I'll erase this timeline the devil and all incorrect beings not worthy of being apart of my court. My shining white light will hinder into all of you. Perfection shall be achieved once and for all
D9899ee90ff0b8b98b47d9503c156adf
enjoy sucking your abusive creators toes.