Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The truth of Islam

trueaction

trueaction

Nazicel, I just wanna see people die
-
Islam.

A religion, a cult, a gang, a pedophilic syndicate?

Islam is definitely not a religion.

It's a sex cult centered around the satanic false prophet Muhammed;

Pedophile (Sunan an-Nasa'i 3378), Homosexual (Hadith 16245),

Rapist (Quran 4.24),

Sex trafficker (Quran 70:29-30, 24:33),

Necrophile (Sahih Bukhari Vol. 2, Bk. 23, No. 374),

Zoophile (Sahih al-Bukhari 2357), Polygamist (Quran 4:3),

and defender of Adultery (Quran 66:4-5).

The sex cult began sometime around 610 in Arabia (average IQ: 82) when Muhammed at age 40 began hearing voices and hallucinating of the Archangel Gabriel. This of course is very indicative of schizophrenia.

It's very likely Muhammed was Jewish and followed the Babylonian Talmud, which inspired his Quranic episodes. An example takes place in Al Maida 5.32 where "Allah" quotes an exact statement from the Sanhedrin Mishnah of the Babylonian Talmud (Mishnah Sanhedrin 4.5). Muhammed also clearly read secondary Jewish literature including the Sages which he referenced to in Quran 27:18-19.

It's evident numerous chapters of the Quran are lost or never existed all together (Al Baqara 2.106, Sahih Muslim 1691a, Sahih Muslim 1050, Sahih al-Bukhari 5005, Sahih al-Bukhari 6829, Sahih Muslim Hadith 208a, Sahih Muslim 1452a.)

Muhammed himself was a cross-dressing faggot who wore his child bride's dress frequently. (Sahih Al-Bukhari 2393/3941/4472.)

Just like Jews, Islam requires male youth to have their genitals mutilated upon conversion. (Al-Majmu 1/303) centered around the validity of "Tawaf".

The Quran itself was written by 10 Jewish Zionists and Muhammed was instructed from rabbis. The main two rabbis being 'Abd Allah ibn Salam and Ka'b al-Ahbar, as attested by Theophanes.

It's quite apparent Islam is no more than a perverted sex cult dominated by Sand niggers and towel heads.

Strongest first post

I knew it, islam is sex cult followed by jewish not religion.

Pretty much all religions are like that

I am a Christiancel myself, the only based thing about islam is Sharia.
We are in desperate need for White sharia in Europe

To control foids or what?

Great first post fuck all religion

islam is crazy. they import violence and chaos.

All prophets are false prophets.

I am a Christiancel myself, the only based thing about islam is Sharia.
We are in desperate need for White sharia in Europe
I'm not Christian, and have my own criticism of it, but Sharia is a good system for keeping toilets in check.

And fun fact, I once had White Sharia in my custom title awhile back.

White sharia definition 618x709

Sharia is a good system for keeping toilets in check.
That´s the whole point of Sharia actually.
You simply cannot have a healthy society that thrives in all aspects, if the family unit is ruined.
The dating market nowadays has a massive imbalance.
They will reap what they sow, it´s only a matter of time before they feel the side effects of this.
Doubt it will happen in our lifetime though, cause that´s doomer copium:
´Western civilization will fall, blah blah blah´

Kys low IQ tranny faggot, you made it up. "Sources" are unrelated. Grey newfag. What the actual source says:

(Sahih Al-Bukhari 2393/3941/4472.)
View attachment 1091044

Yes, we do support "pedophilia" as in marriage to under 18 foids, cry about it agecuck.
Under 16 is considered pedophilic meanwhile 16+ is legal age.

Extremely based & mega high iq post :blackpill::bigbrain:

@incelerated @Bianor @PLA1092

Extremely based & mega high iq post :blackpill::bigbrain:

@incelerated @Bianor @PLA1092
Low IQ post.
Mohammad was not a pedo. Also imagine quoting hadith. There is probably a billion hadith out there. It's just bullshit that people make up at whim. It has less that zero credibility.
Mohammad was a communist who wanted to ruin the life of rich people, and he did so for 10 years or so but immediately after he died the same rich powerful people came back to power.
And yes unfortunately he was heavily influenced by jews and judaism and as a result his legacy became the bane of the middle east and a mind virus that inhibits progress and logical thinking.
His intentions however were good I believe. And after jews betrayed him (as they do) he started to realize his mistake and even changed the qibla from jerusalem to kaaba.
What he never understood was that god is evil and he has made this world in such a way that always only evil can triumph.

Low IQ post.
Mohammad was not a pedo. Also imagine quoting hadith. There is probably a billion hadith out there. It's just bullshit that people make up at whim. It has less that zero credibility.
Mohammad was a communist who wanted to ruin the life of rich people, and he did so for 10 years or so but immediately after he died the same rich powerful people came back to power.
And yes unfortunately he was heavily influenced by jews and judaism and as a result his legacy became the bane of the middle east and a mind virus that inhibits progress and logical thinking.
His intentions however were good I believe. And after jews betrayed him (as they do) he started to realize his mistake and even changed the qibla from jerusalem to kaaba.
What he never understood was that god is evil and he has made this world in such a way that always only evil can triumph.
He was a Saudi Jew and married a 9yo at 54, the Kaaba was just another monument for Saturn, he was never anti-Jew because he was a Jew himself, he wasn't a communist either he just transferred power from other people to Muslims

Yeah tbh.
Muslims support anything after puberty.
And Whats wrong with that tbh? I though we all hate foids here? Oh I guess Im THE only one that truly hate them To a point i dont give a FUCK if their life got ruin in that age.

Seriously you guys are something, who cares if Mohammad IS a pedo, atleast Hes not a cuck like christian version of Jesus that sacrfiice himself For all of us. No, he takes matter to HIS own Hand and become THE ubermench.

Thats admirable, no wonder nieztche respect Muhammad Soo much

Religion : Christianity,Judaism
Dharma : Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Sikhism ,Zoroastrianism
Deen: Islam

Islam is Deen, not a religion.

Its a socio-political military doctrine.

Kys low IQ tranny faggot, you made it up. "Sources" are unrelated. Grey newfag. What the actual source says:

(Sahih Al-Bukhari 2393/3941/4472.)
View attachment 1091044

Yes, we do support "pedophilia" as in marriage to under 18 foids, cry about it agecuck.
No point arguing with atheists they don't bother checking their own sources.