Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The truth is that I scare a lot of women, I don't know why

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

owari da
★★
A lot of women get quickly intimidated by me, however I am not good-looking and thus their reaction is not of their pussy getting wet, rather they become genuinely afraid. I always kind of knew this was the case, but it has become clearer and clearer to me. A lot of times when I engage in conversation, I'm told to calm down as if I'm being rude or as if I am shouting at them, but a combination of my looks, race and demeanor just scares women for some reason. Women NEVER engage in conversation with me. One time a girl stood behind me and my locker while I was busy for at least 15 minutes, she didn't dare to come near me so she could grab her stuff. She didn't dare to ask me to step aside.

The thing is that it rarely happens with men, probably because I'm short and they aren't as repulsed by my existence as women are.

Because your an ugly manlet :fuk:

Yeah, I think the main reason is that I look like a sandnigger who's ready to mug you + I'm buff.
A sandnigger who's ready to *rape* you.

I mean it's really the only logical conclusion if femoids are afraid of the sight of you but men are not.

You're scary-ugly, that's why.
t. thread

A lot of women get quickly intimidated by me, however I am not good-looking and thus their reaction is not of their pussy getting wet, rather they become genuinely afraid. I always kind of knew this was the case, but it has become clearer and clearer to me. A lot of times when I engage in conversation, I'm told to calm down as if I'm being rude or as if I am shouting at them, but a combination of my looks, race and demeanor just scares women for some reason. Women NEVER engage in conversation with me. One time a girl stood behind me and my locker while I was busy for at least 15 minutes, she didn't dare to come near me so she could grab her stuff. She didn't dare to ask me to step aside.

The thing is that it rarely happens with men, probably because I'm short and they aren't as repulsed by my existence as women are.
Means you're the worst kind of ugly

based, scare more

Because you look like an ethnic rapist to them

A sandnigger who's ready to *rape* you.

I mean it's really the only logical conclusion if femoids are afraid of the sight of you but men are not.
Because you look like an ethnic rapist to them
The funny thing is that I never even though thought about rape, ever.
I guess I'll note it down in my to-do list since that is how I am treated anyway.

You're a balding manlet gymcel sandnigger in the land of Aryan Stacies. No question as to why. :fuk:

The funny thing is that I never even though thought about rape, ever.
I guess I'll note it down in my to-do list since that is how I am treated anyway.
How do you even cope being an ethnic manlet where you live? Being one or the other is bad enough.

How do you even cope being an ethnic manlet where you live? Being one or the other is bad enough.
I don't go outside, literally only at night. I don't see people and I don't talk to anyone. I do my thing, whatever it may be, at home.
I work. Play games. Read books. Rot on this forum. Mindlessly watch YouTube. I sleep a lot as well, probably 10 hours a day. I would like to say that I'm perfectly content living this way, but it's just my destiny and I accepted it.

I don't go outside, literally only at night. I don't see people and I don't talk to anyone. I do my thing, whatever it may be, at home.
I work. Play games. Read books. Rot on this forum. Mindlessly watch YouTube. I sleep a lot as well, probably 10 hours a day. I would like to say that I'm perfectly content living this way, but it's just my destiny and I accepted it.
Jesus Christ. Crazy shit man

I remember being called scary looking back in the day and it sure as hell wasn't from a positive standpoint.

Wow this is so relatable. Are u ugly and autistic? Because I'm , and this is what I guessed turned women off. Women have not engaged in a conversation in all my existence, ik it sounds ridiculous but it's true. Also I think there's specific patterns in face that give the hints of a less reliable man to women, which I seem to have. Although that's not true, I'm pretty reliable it's just my face :fuk:

They're scared of bad genetics. I know because I experience the same shit.

I wish I could be that type of scary but alas it isn't meant to be for me.

I sometimes seem to scare women too, or they're just so grossed out by me that they react that way. I'm bald and my face has scars all over it

U scare them in a creepy way, chads scare them in a pussy wetting way

It's always the "vibes". Whatever irrational talking point they come up with. SMH

Based walnuts PFP, and I too am creepy ugly, it's the worst kind, there's high trust ugly then there's us, I never did service work because of this