Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel the truth is 99% of guy on here would become bluepilled if a foid would fuck you!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Most of you arent loyal and would take hoe before bro. I wouldnt tbh I would fuck here but after that dump her and still be blackpilled.

Incels are shit. This is one of the things feminists are right about. They just want for an opportunity to stab men with lower status than themselves in the back. And given the choice, they would rather hurt a woman than help a man. They just want a bigger piece of this poisoend cake. The average incels deserve misery.

Incels are shit. This is one of the things feminists are right about. They just want for an opportunity to stab men with lower status than themselves in the back. And given the choice, they would rather hurt a woman than help a man. They just want a bigger piece of this poisoend cake. The average incels deserve misery.
Cucktears infiltrator found

I guess you can count me in the other 1%.

ER would be proud of you

I live to make The Supreme Gentleman proud. His legacy will live on through those of us influenced by him. RIP Elliot Rodger, you will never be forgotten

Hello cuckshit.

Hello cuckshit.

I know incels longer than most of you here. You don't have to support IT or feminism to realize how fucked up assholes many incels are. They'd throw you under a literal bus to get some pussy.

I know incels longer than most of you here. You don't have to support IT or feminism to realize how fucked up assholes many incels are. They'd throw you under a literal bus to get some pussy.
So JUST because you have registered here way before me, means automatically that you know this vastly huge community so much more than me? Well let's assume that's right. Let's assume that I have never lurked here.

Anyways. If an incel does have sex with a women, he should NEVER come back here. That would be direspectful otherwise. It's not even about "bros before hoes" here. It's just about the respect for other incels that someone who ascended should have.

You aren't wrong at all.
This is the reason the Blackpill won't spread far: it is limited to a certain few and even they might stray in the name of biology. I don't even know what I'd do it a female showed interest. I mean it's never happened and I'd never be malicious to other incels but who knows what it's like. The delusion is evidently too strong for some but I don't see why they fuck over others; what do they have to gain from that?

Anyone who is truly blackpilled won't ever be bluepilled again.
"A man cannot unsee the truth. He cannot willingly return to darkness, or go blind once he has the gift of sight, any more than he can be unborn." - Roland Pembroke