Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The truth hurts more than an insult

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
It’s funny how some users here get insulted heavily, get trolled to death, made fun of, but they don’t really give a fuck.
But when i say something that is true but it hurts them, because they know it’s true, they get triggered to death.
For example we have @Horsilly
He made this thread about him wanting to cry and what came to my mind first is that he’s a sensitive pussy, kinda like a girl.

Bild.jpeg

I responded with a single word: Coward

He didn’t respond to it. Probably tried to make it look like he doesen’t give a fuck about my opinion.
But now he’s going around and talking shit about me, like a little girl who spreads gossip.

Bild_1.jpeg

But why exactly is he so angry at me? I mean, almost everybody made fun of him and he didn’t give a fuck at all, but my single-word-answer triggered him so much, that i live rent free in his head now and he dreams at night about me and has fantasies about torturing me to death and shit. It’s because i hit a nerve and he knows it’s true.
He’s probably the next shizo that makes a random user on the internet the Centre of his life and makes his number one goal in life to „destroy me“ :lul:

And look who we have here, another shizo that stalks me and follows me in every step, saying i make good threads and then gets angry at me for not responding to his boot-licking comments and then he talks about torturing me to death, slitting my throat so i Drop dead in front of foids and shit

Bild.jpeg

These people want to be the "good" guy so bad lmfao

It’s funny how some users here get insulted heavily, get trolled to death, made fun of, but they don’t really give a fuck.
But when i say something that is true but it hurts them, because they know it’s true, they get triggered to death.
For example we have @Horsilly
He made this thread about him wanting to cry and what came to my mind first is that he’s a sensitive pussy, kinda like a girl.

View attachment 666143

I responded with a single word: Coward

He didn’t respond to it. Probably tried to make it look like he doesen’t give a fuck about my opinion.
But now he’s going around and talking shit about me, like a little girl who spreads gossip.

View attachment 666144

But why exactly is he so angry at me? I mean, almost everybody made fun of him and he didn’t give a fuck at all, but my single-word-answer triggered him so much, that i live rent free in his head now and he dreams at night about me and has fantasies about torturing me to death and shit. It’s because i hit a nerve and he knows it’s true.
He’s probably the next shizo that makes a random user on the internet the Centre of his life and makes his number one goal in life to „destroy me“ :lul:
I

You really wrote a big ass post because i insulted you? Lmao

No, you are not that relevant. I used you as an example for multiple users, it was a good opportunity for a good thread.

Keep coping with being important, but you are actually not.

@Motherfucker is a pedo that gets triggered by his own nickname xD

"the mcdonalds clown guy"

yep. he's a fakecel and a bitch who only comes here to harass in cels out of boredom. surprise to no one he is a cuckmax poster. the fag was banned already for his bs but the mods let him slither back in

They are faggots