Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The truth getting snuffed out in schools

ControlledInsanity

ControlledInsanity

Legit NoFap World Champion AMA
★★
Public schools apparently stopped doing free form valentines day valentine exchange. It was probably too revealing when all the little girls would give valentines only to a very small group of their male peers.

They say the change is for fairness, so when does society plan to extend 1:1 enforcement upward?:feelsaww:

For this to happen, the government would have to have absolute power over the country, like it does in public schools. Nobody will allow the government to get absolute power, so until that happens, it’s a far fetched fantasy.

Public schools apparently stopped doing free form valentines day valentine exchange. It was probably too revealing when all the little girls would give valentines only to a very small group of their male peers.

They say the change is for fairness, so when does society plan to extend 1:1 enforcement upward?:feelsaww:
That’s actually good, what kinda degenerate school would do that shit?!

I never got any valentines

The only Valentine I got was a massacre.

My middle school would have a box to put letters for Valentine's day (so you can send it to your crush). All the foids would send letters to their friends so they can get some letters and pretend someone likes them :feelskek::feelskek:. It was giga pathetic

I was in gradeschool in the days before they banned baked goods (from home) due to allergyfaggots. One thing that holes would often do is begrudgingly prepare sweets for all of the males in the class, but they would single out one particular sweet, reserved for Chad, to get special attention and make it obvious. You know it was over when you didn't receive any highly decorated hand written letter confectionery.

My middle school would have a box to put letters for Valentine's day (so you can send it to your crush). All the foids would send letters to their friends so they can get some letters and pretend someone likes them :feelskek::feelskek:. It was giga pathetic
"oh mY gOd, OoOh my gOdduh :foidSoy: i hAvE a sEcReT aDmirER :foidSoy: TEEHEE"

Fucking bitches man...:feelsseriously:

I was in gradeschool in the days before they banned baked goods (from home) due to allergyfaggots. One thing that holes would often do is begrudgingly prepare sweets for all of the males in the class, but they would single out one particular sweet, reserved for Chad, to get special attention and make it obvious. You know it was over when you didn't receive any highly decorated hand written letter confectionery.
Having allergies is a jabbed subhuman trait.

Interesting that allergies are most prevelant in the developed world.
The most vaccinated. Things like peanut allergies didn’t exist before the vaccines used peanut derivatives.

For this to happen, the government would have to have absolute power over the country, like it does in public schools. Nobody will allow the government to get absolute power, so until that happens, it’s a far fetched fantasy.
There are a lot of commies at my university. Let's not speak too soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back