Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The truth about your oneitis

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
She had so much sex with chad during the lockdown, that she needed two abortions, because she was impregnated on two occasions.

Thankfully, she's a lesbian.

Jfl they all say this. My oneitis said she is lesbian until she me[UWSL]t Chad:feelskek:[/UWSL]

Mine became lesbian after being thoroughly used by Chad.

My korean kpop stacy oneitis was chad only :cryfeels:

She literally told me that the only white guy she would consider dating is channing tatum

JBW DEBUNKED! :lul:
Schizomogs me

She had so much sex with chad during the lockdown, that she needed two abortions, because she was impregnated on two occasions.
we are lucky that we experience the blackpills with a safety distance otherwise we would have rope already. I mean hearing about that is one thing but if you would spend a long time among normies you will actually see those things happening. Like immagine you would live next to them and you had to hear their heavy sex every day and everyday you would meet them in person they would just treat you very coldly, unengaged and emotionless untill one of their friends arrive and you hear their booming laughter suddenly. It is seeing this contrast that is the most potent suifuel and no one, not even the most whitepilled based incel would survive that long, you must avoid it, there is no other way. You are not going to miss out on anything because it's over bro.

It's just brutally fucking over bro :blackpill::smonk: