Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The truth about the current trump assignation attempt

HONKLER THE HOMIE

HONKLER THE HOMIE

mess with the honk u get the bonk
★★★★★
Time travellers from the 22nd century came back in time to assassinate trump, because in their timeline, donald trump winning the 2024 election kicked started a chain reaction of events that directly lead to the start of WW3 and total AI world control

In order to prevent this dystopian future, freedom rebels attempted to assassinate trump, no matter the cost

Doctor Who reviews: Day of the Daleks – In My Not So Humble Opinion

However, the act itself of trying to prevent this dystopian future is indeed what caused it...

World war 3 would be lifefuel tbh

it was the daleks all along

Time travellers from the 22nd century came back in time to assignate trump, because in their timeline, donald trump winning the 2024 election kicked started a chain reaction of events that directly lead to the start of WW3 and total AI world control

In order to prevent this dystopian future, freedom rebels attempted to assignate trump, no matter the cost

Doctor Who reviews: Day of the Daleks – In My Not So Humble Opinion

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

How is dying in trench lifefuel?
It wouldn't be trench warfare, it would be nuclear, seeing as it isn't 1914. The world and everything in it would be near enough all destroyed, and most people dead. That's why.

It wouldn't be trench warfare, it would be nuclear, seeing as it isn't 1914. The world and everything in it would be near enough all destroyed, and most people dead. That's why.
Even if nukes exist it wouldn't be the end of the world and the war would probably continue.

Even if nukes exist it wouldn't be the end of the world and the war would probably continue.
That's what you think, I don't see it that way.

That's what you think, I don't see it that way.
Here is paper strength for nukes more than half of them aren't operational and NATO, China and Russia are big so in nuclear war only big cities and strategic targets would be destroyed.
On the other hand WW3 can be a similar war to Vietnam and Korea.

Here is paper strength for nukes more than half of them aren't operational and NATO, China and Russia are big so in nuclear war only big cities and strategic targets would be destroyed.
On the other hand WW3 can be a similar war to Vietnam and Korea.
You can speculate all you want, not going to change my mind in wanting world war 3