Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The truth about suicide prevention and psychology

Ragellsaveus

Ragellsaveus

Mental & Manlet
-
You can´t pay taxes if you are dead. They can´t fix your external problems (the cause), so they try to manipulate you into believing some non-materialistic paradigm that keeps you happy enough not to rope. Mind and body are one, and if you can´t satisfy your body, your mind is bound to be dysfunctional.

Even antidepressants are simply a cope. Brain chemistry is a symptom, not a cause. The cause is always defeat.

Your problems are only your concern, and if there isn´t enough fire to keep pushing on life, suicide is the natural conclusion. Not doing it is the unnatural thing. Nature´s telling you that it´s your time to leave for the species to move forward.

That being said, we still have a society full of exquisite copes, so why not spend some more time living?

Last edited:
I don't care if people pay taxes, but I want people to live. People I don't know, but see around here.

Suicide is illegal beacuse it would count as defacing government property.
They need the incel working drones. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Hate it when they always say that it's my minds problem. They don't think why I even have such defeatism mindset

It's just to get state mental health workers more "make work" and keep them employed.

It's a scam. You call one of those places, they'll have you committed and ruin your fucking life.

Depressed? Keep it to your fucking self.

The true reason why suicide is illegal / badly seen in the West is because Christian philosophers have decided at some point that suicide was a sin. Our culture and legal codes are still enormously influenced by Christian doctrine

If someone offers to help you after you tell them your suicidal, they want you to stay alive. if someone offers advice they don't give a shit.

The true reason why suicide is illegal / badly seen in the West is because Christian philosophers have decided at some point that suicide was a sin. Our culture and legal codes are still enormously influenced by Christian doctrine

And that doctrine was imposed to keep slaves breeding and working
If someone offers to help you after you tell them your suicidal, they want you to stay alive. if someone offers advice they don't give a shit.
that was genius sir

Suicide is illegal beacuse it would count as defacing government property.
They need the incel working drones. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

"Government" property aka Feminist property...

And that doctrine was imposed to keep slaves breeding and working
Partly, perhaps, but at the bottom it was because suicide contradicted many points of scripture and moral philosophy.

Tfw you will never be the property of a qt authoritarian dictator queen
You are, you'll just never meet her, let alone fuck her. Her name is Jahi, she runs the world.