Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The truth about "nice" girls by u/StAliaHarkonnen

foreignincel3

foreignincel3

Greycel
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Nice girls are the biggest fraud out there. You will all do yourself a huge favor if you see them for what they are, and that is a truly vile, self obsessed, deliberately oblivious beast who presents a great danger.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]First, don't mix up nice and polite because I don't want to get stuck arguing stupid points. Being polite and acting civil to strangers just means following the standard protocol, no one is arguing politeness here. I'm talking about niceness.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Who is a Nice Girl? Nice girl is all of your's dream girl, it's that special chick who will come to you and show you some kindness, spend some time talking to you, smile, tell you a few very nice things about you and inevitably make you fall in love with her.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"It's not her fault that you fell in love with her though, she was just being nice" - that is the mantra everyone heard a million times. Only a real asshole is going to be a jerk to this very nice girl for wanting more, when she was already so kind to him to give him anything at all, right? WRONG.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]How stupid do you think a nice girl is? How unlikely is it that a lonely, socially isolated guy starving for love and affection will fall in love with a 7+ nice girl? Unless he is gay, it's pretty much a given. It's not "she couldn't have known that her kindness would be mistaken for interest", are you kidding me? Light a piece of dry wood on fire and it will burn, no fucking shit. And the nice girl wasn't born yesterday.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]To clear one thing out, the jerk "nice guy" and the jerk "nice girl" situations are polar opposites. "Nice guy" is now a stereotype for a jerk who is only nice to a woman because he wants more - sex, but maybe also a romantic relationship. "Nice girl" is socially beloved, but is the true jerk because she doesn't want more. So what is the issue? The issue is that niceness is NOTHING. Niceness isn't true friendship (women don't understand what true friendship is), it isn't love, it isn't devotion, and it isn't attraction. Niceness only serves a purpose as an introduction to one of these things that actually have substance. Being nice to someone because you are interested in them actually makes all the fucking sense in the world - you know that being nice is meaningless in itself, it's someone saying they want to be closer and be more to the person. Without it, it's shit.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]So why does a woman act nice to a guy she doesn't plan on giving anything to apart from that niceness? Easy - she wants to see herself as a certain kind of a person. She loves being the nice girl. It feels special, she feels good, she feels deserving of her fairy tale life because she's not some mean bitch, she's a nice girl.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]She's the heroine who gets the crazy love story and all the guys on the side whom she won't fuck will still love her and feed her ego while applauding her as she's being fucked by her Chad, cause the society convinced them that she deserves it all and they should be thankful for what she gave them (pain?) And she will believe it too.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]There's always some guy who won't applaud and will go crazy and we'll all hate that guy cause how dares he think he's entitled to the nice girls cunt. He may not be entitled, but I have no pity for the dumb bitch either. My sympathy is with that dude cause a lot of times he didn't stand a chance while the princess was on her ego trip. Let's not confuse who the real victim is here.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Like I said, we've all been explained countless times by the society how fucking precious any female attention is and how we're not entitled to anything and blah blah blah. So let's use a metaphor and tell me if this is a nice person I'm describing.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]In a society where food just appears for certain people, a small minority is starving. Most people don't care about that small minority, they are just happy they have their food. Some even make fun of the starving. But that is not nice behavior. Society in theory likes the concept of justice and of good people getting good things, people helping each other get better and all that sentimental crap. At the same time society keeps sending out a clear message that no one is obliged to feed the hungry so that people wouldn't feel bad or god forbid undeserving cause it might spoil their appetite.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Anyway that's why most people just learned to completely ignore the starving, but there is this one special girl who always gets the best foods. She knows that good people deserve good things and bad people deserve bad things, so when she sees someone who is starving, she feels like it's wrong to just ignore them and enjoy her meal. She wants to be a hero. She wants to be better than those other people who just mind their own business. The problem is, she really doesn't want to share her food either.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]So she approaches the starving guy. She sits right next to him and listens to him talk about being hungry. She smiles and lets him smell her food. This is the closest he's been to a good meal and it smells amazing, and she kindly lets him smell as much as he wants as long as he is not eating it. He now starts to wonder, surely if she is waving all this food at him, she'll probably let him at least take a bite. But she isn't offering, and he is in physical pain from hunger. She tells him that someone like him deserves great food and that she is sure that one day he will enjoy the best meals like the one she is having now, as she starts eating it in front of him.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Finally he asks her to share some, but now that's fucked up cause she was being so nice to him but now he forced her to say no and not feel so nice. She could tell him no and go away, but she says she really doesn't want to share but would be happy to have him watch her eat. At least that way some of his senses can participate, right?[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]And then another well fed person will come and ask her for a bite and she'll generously give.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]But the starving guy can't get angry. Everyone is ready to remind him that the girl was being so nice to him by letting him come so close to the food. Hey, smell makes for most of the taste, doesn't it? Everyone will tell him he isn't entitled to her food. So he will shut up and thank her unless he wants to be labeled a psycho. And she will in return feel she deserves every delicious bite because she is such a fucking nice girl.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Yeah anyway, I get it, world isn't fair. It's not your fault. You can't make everything fair for everyone. You can't save everyone. You don't really feel like saving anyone. But you'd still like to feel like a hero? Fuck off.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Look at the shitty situation, ask yourself if you can deliver what the person needs? If the answer is no, move along. If the answer is no but the idea of being someone's everything just gives you a kick but you can walk the line and rationalize it to yourself and society as you being nice, you're a fucking asshole, girl. Take your niceness and fuck yourself with it. You just put your enormous ego before someone elses well being.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Because it's not just about her feeling like a good person. She did know he'll fall for her. She did want to be his everything. It is only the ultimate ego validation. She just wanted him to love her in silence. She wanted his undemanding devotion. And that is all there is to it.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]And most of them can't even fix the damage. Can't bring herself to throw rocks at her devoted dog to make him dislike her, because she still needs to be liked. She needs to remain the nice deserving girl even if it means that the guy needs to become the psychopath. She'll play it until the end.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I'll take a bitch any day. Unpleasant but at least it's not so fucking condescending. All that you are to nice girls is a volunteer work where she is only doing more damage but for some reason you have to appreciate the effort.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]My advice, tell those cunts to fuck off. Destroy their little wonderland. They really hate that shit. Shove reality in their smiling faces, spit on them and make them jaded (don't worry, they have an army of white knights protecting them, you can't really do any harm.) But don't buy into their shit.[/font]

Master said:
What happened to StAliaHarkonnen? Did he ever find his way here? I do remember him from the Incels subreddit.

i talked to him after i got banned from r/incels, he told me the sub went to shit and he is never coming back, he told me there was a time where he loved to browse the sub and its members but now it feels like a core and its annoying how everyone is stupid and normie like

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] It feels special, she feels good, she feels deserving of her fairy tale life because she's not some mean bitch, she's a nice girl.[/font][/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]She's the heroine who gets the crazy love story and all the guys on the side whom she won't fuck will still love her and feed her ego while applauding her as she's being fucked by her Chad, cause the society convinced them that she deserves it all and they should be thankful for what she gave them[/font][/font]

Hit the nail right on the head with this one

precious material

I have been victim of one of these nice girls

nausea said:
precious material

I have been victim of one of these nice girls

more material is yet to come but sad the guy who gives this materiel got driven away by fakecels :(

staliaharkonnen posts were so genuin. ​
I miss him greatly​