Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The truth about dark triad: let’s discuss

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
-
What if foids AREN’T attracted to dark triad specifically? What if it’s just attractive people knowing what they can get away with because of positive social reinforcement? Almost like how people go ER in GTA because it’s just a video game? What if they just slowly get that sort of detachment?

I think foids would hate a sub5 dark triad. By default, most sub5s are socially shamed into being “nice guys” because niceguyism is just a strategy to get by socially without any conflict. Anything different from niceguyism and the result is likely that he will experience more social embarrassment or shaming.

Thoughts?

Can a Chad be a nice guy? No, he does not need that. It is like buying on Amazon or some groceries. You have the freedom to choose and have the freedom to pick what best suits you, so, They don't need to worry, they know they will have more pussies to fuck.

Looks determine everything.

Dark triads and foids are probably psychologically similar though. Why do foids watch so much true crime? Why are women in such a cope profession as psychology too? Why are they so attracted to darkness? Because it symbolises a sort of primal freedom and that signals high status

Last edited:
Can a Chad be a nice guy? No, he does not need that. It is like buying on Amazon or some groceries. You have the freedom to choose and have the freedom to pick what best suits you, so, They don't need to worry, they know they will have more pussies to fuck.
Yes you’re right. Chad is free to do what he wants literally. Being nice would just be unnecessary and inefficient

Dark triads and foids are probably psychologically similar though. Why do foids watch so much true crime? Why are women in such a cope profession as psychology too?
They seek to control any man who escapes the submissive fold. Why is IncelTears a reality and many members are women sponsored by their cucks? Essentially because it is a control tactic, of supervision that the incel does not rebel.

Interesting question.

I think they probably like a good balance tbh.

They probably wouldn't like a nigga that constantly a dick to everyone all the time while showing no love but at the same time she probably wouldn't like some beta soyboy nice guy.

There are probably certain personality traits in both being nice and being a bit evil that are seen as attractive

Astute, but 6% of people have ASPD. Chads aren't as many as 6% of men. Thus, your theory fails when I point out an ugly muhfugga with sociopathic traits. A Rwandan dude stabbed several children and killed 3 of them in the UK. It's alright, it's not like there have been larger ramifications coming from the incident.

They seek to control any man who escapes the submissive fold. Why is IncelTears a reality and many members are women sponsored by their cucks? Essentially because it is a control tactic, of supervision that the incel does not rebel.
It’s an inherent contradiction with foids they want to control the men that turn them on and make them into men that arent polarising or attractive. Idk what this is

I think foids would hate a sub5 dark triad
yea absolutely

people with 'dark triad' traits can be viewed positively or negatively, just like any other person

it's just up to the foid and their bias

all it does is force foids to make a decision, but if foids hate you then that doesn't help much

so really it's not worth bothering with

They probably wouldn't like a nigga that constantly a dick to everyone all the time while showing no love but at the same time she probably wouldn't like some beta soyboy nice guy.

There are probably certain personality traits in both being nice and being a bit evil that are seen as attractive
An actual smart post on .is, amazing

It's alright, it's not like there have been larger ramifications coming from the incident.
:feelskek:
Astute, but 6% of people have ASPD. Chads aren't as many as 6% of men. Thus, your theory fails when I point out an ugly muhfugga with sociopathic traits. A Rwandan dude stabbed several children and killed 3 of them in the UK. It's alright, it's not like there have been larger ramifications coming from the incident.
Yeah I’m just thinking out loud. Maybe dark triad and sociopathy is genetic (mostly) and environmentally and culturally encouraged with like nigga gang culture, abusive parents etc.

It’s an inherent contradiction with foids they want to control the men that turn them on and make them into men that arent polarising or attractive. Idk what this is
TOM Brady couldn't keep a bitch. What does that say? Women are never happy.

Interesting question.

I think they probably like a good balance tbh.

Yeah I was thinking too black and white lol I think you’re closer to the right answer. Too much dark triad would be a turn off for most foids maybe but depends on looks too a bit

it's lame to hate foids bc you are 'dark triad'

it's based to hate foids bc they are whorish abominations

yea absolutely

people with 'dark triad' traits can be viewed positively or negatively, just like any other person

it's just up to the foid and their bias

all it does is force foids to make a decision, but if foids hate you then that doesn't help much

so really it's not worth bothering with
Looks would amplify the dark triad halo but bad looks would basically make the dark triad halo have no effect. Nullified
And yeah it’s dependent on how much dark triad it is. Like @Left4DeadDarkie said it’s like a delicate balance

Foids probably hate happy men jfl
They do lmao there was a study that showed foids get turned off when men show happy facial expressions. Foids literally want you to be miserable. :lul: energy vampires.

They do lmao there was a study that showed foids get turned off when men show happy facial expressions. Foids literally want you to be miserable. :lul: energy vampires.
Truly the meme gender

Thanks mang :heart:
Yw btw ur black have u tried thug maxxing with your thug cousins or whatever to get pussy? Blacks have a community advantage when it comes to thugmaxxing sometimes. Idk maybe not in ur case.

The argument comes from evopsych implying dark triad men have more chances of survival, inflicting harm on others (potential mates or danger) so women are hardwired to like them, it also makes for rough sex which foids like since they like pain, they don't think a nice guy chad will fuck harder than a dark triad bdsm sadist chad...in a nutshell it's that

It goes so far deep, there is a study about women don't like seeing smiling men, but prefer when they have serious ''bitchy'' look on their face, basically smiling looksmins you in the eyes of women jfl

It goes so far deep, there is a study about women don't like seeing smiling men, but prefer when they have serious ''bitchy'' look on their face, basically smiling looksmins you in the eyes of women jfl
I remember seeing this video from a podcast of two foids saying something like "I hate it when men are happy and enjoying life"

Yeah I was thinking too black and white lol I think you’re closer to the right answer. Too much dark triad would be a turn off for most foids maybe
nah foids have fallen in love with all kinds of sociopaths

dark triad people, due to psychopathy, tend to put on a presentation for people and also often impulsive and driven by their sex drive, which means that they're unlikely to be 'unloving' per se

being more dark triad can just mean they give more grandiose proclamations of love or w/e

so I don't think that necessarily has to be balanced out tbh. it's just that it can be a good thing or a bad thing depending on foid biases

Oh shit he literally mentioned it jfl my bad didn't see

Yw btw ur black have u tried thug maxxing with your thug cousins or whatever to get pussy? Blacks have a community advantage when it comes to thugmaxxing sometimes. Idk maybe not in ur case.
I don't have any cousin on my black side. Plus I am not a thug kinda person and im way to hugh inhib so no one would believe me lol.

Plus the only women that are really attracted to that (at least from what I've seen) are other ghetto women and honestly they're way to loud and obnoxious for me to want to go through the trouble of getting one.

Ig I do kinda look like one tho so that's a plus.

The argument comes from evopsych implying dark triad men have more chances of survival, inflicting harm on others (potential mates or danger) so women are hardwired to like them, it also makes for rough sex which foids like since they like pain, they don't think a nice guy chad will fuck harder than a dark triad bdsm sadist chad...in a nutshell it's that
There is also a deep desire to have a guy like that under her wind, and tame him using her pussy/psych tactics, basically like having a weapon pretty much this is where the ''i can fix him'' meme comes from, she doesn't want to fix him for society or to be normal, but just enough so that he doesn't harm her but does her bidding for her. Foid fantasies lol

Last edited:
nah foids have fallen in love with all kinds of sociopaths

dark triad people, due to psychopathy, tend to put on a presentation for people and also often impulsive and driven by their sex drive, which means that they're unlikely to be 'unloving' per se

being more dark triad can just mean they give more grandiose proclamations of love or w/e

so I don't think that necessarily has to be balanced out tbh. it's just that it can be a good thing or a bad thing depending on foid biases
It makes sense because there’s a big overlap anyway between foid behaviour and psychopathy it just seems foids are psychopathic in a more subtle way whereas they’re attracted to dark triad psychos who are more exaggerated and expressive of their dark triad

I don't have any cousin on my black side. Plus I am not a thug kinda person and im way to hugh inhib so no one would believe me lol.

Plus the only women that are really attracted to that (at least from what I've seen) are other ghetto women and honestly they're way to loud and obnoxious for me to want to go through the trouble of getting one.

Ig I do kinda look like one tho so that's a plus.
Ghetto foids need to be put in a lab and studied for multiple years

There is also a deep desire to have a guy like that under her wind, and tame her using her pussy/psych tactics, basically like having a weapon pretty much this is where the ''i can fix him'' meme comes from, she doesn't want to fix him for society or to be normal, but just enough so that he doesn't harm her but does her bidding for her. Foid fantasies lol
This reminds me of geckobus posts so much it’s such a good feeling piecing everything together

There is also a deep desire to have a guy like that under her wind, and tame him using her pussy/psych tactics, basically like having a weapon pretty much this is where the ''i can fix him'' meme comes from, she doesn't want to fix him for society or to be normal, but just enough so that he doesn't harm her but does her bidding for her. Foid fantasies lol

Btw I am dark but can't get girls :feelsrope: :feelsbadman:

It’s all about looks. Seung hui cho was “dark triad” but foids hated him

No, most criminals are really ugly, crime gives you a status of violence and besides, women want to be raped and reproduce with violent men, one of the main reasons for death in the Paleolithic era was tribal warfare so, at least at that time they should have started to build this preference

For about 96% of the approximately 300,000 years since Homo sapiens evolved, we relied on wild plants and animals for food. That all changed 11,000 years ago at the dawn of the Agricultural Revolution.
In his widely cited study of violence The Better Angels of Our Nature Steven Pinker estimated that around 15% of deaths in pre-historic small-scale societies were due to violence. Both our ethnographic and archeological data indicate this estimate to likely be much too high for pre-agricultural populations.