Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The trump shooting was caused by a truecel

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

Stinkcel
★★★★★
Reading this article honestly makes me laugh. The blackpill is everywhere.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/articles/c3gw58wv4e9o.amp

Others simply remembered him as quiet.
"He was there but I can't think of anyone who knew him well," one former classmate, who asked to remain nameless, told the BBC. "He's just not a guy I really think about. But he seemed fine.
Also jfl at this
Jameson Myers, a former member of the Bethel Park High School varsity rifle team who graduated alongside Crooks in 2022, told CBS that he did not make the team.

"He's just not a guy I really think about. But he seemed fine." brutal

@VideoGameCoper
@NeverEvenBegan
@Lonelyus
@VictimofBpillReaper

He was supposedly bullied as well, which is a given all things considered.

i'd still vote for Trump, but damnit his shooter is one of us. Incel brotherhood defies any cultural boundaries. It goes down to a sense of low SMV appreciation.

Last edited:
Yep. He cannot be fine if nobody cares about him. Normies fail to realize how much social isolation fucks up your mind. If I didn’t at least have good parents, I might have turned out far more bad with how much negativity society gave me

That right there explains it all, holy shit. Tom knew it was over.
i'd still vote for Trump, but damnit his shooter is one of us. Incel brotherhood defies any cultural boundaries. It goes down to a sense of low SMV appreciation.
Forums like this save lives. Guy would have found a community and realized the truth about society instead of trying to fit in with normies and failing miserably

That right there explains it all, holy shit. Tom knew it was over.

Forums like this save lives. Guy would have found a community and realized the truth about society instead of trying to fit in with normies and failing miserably
for a guy that ugly it's extremely likely that he did it for incel related reasons. Out of sexual-frustration. Out of jealousy. Or sense of unfulfilled masculinity. I doubt it was politically motivated at all, because if he were a leftist, he would be a bit more of a faggot online. If he were an extreme-right kind of guy, he would be a bit of a fag online. But because he had no digital footprint he was a dyed-in-the-wool incel :soy:

Last edited:
Whether we like it or not, and whether he identified as an incel or not, we can all tell that nigga never got any pussy so yes, it was an incel who tried to assassinate Trump.

damn incels really do be doing shit huh gang

Last edited:
I don't blame him tbh. We've lived very similar lives.

The fact that people knew he was getting bullied and they didn't bother to stop just shows you that the shootings need to increase.

Fuck "humanity" at this point, everyone on this earth is scum.

All the normies and chads that bullied him deserve to burn. Even the ones who didn't do anything to stop it.

You are right. He would likely still be alive right now and had people to talk to rather than waste his life like that.

I don't blame him tbh. We've lived very similar lives.

The fact that people knew he was getting bullied and they didn't bother to stop just shows you that the shootings need to increase.

Fuck "humanity" at this point, everyone on this earth is scum.

All the normies and chads that bullied him deserve to burn. Even the ones who didn't do anything to stop it.

Yep, what do you expect when people get bullied, fucked with, no support system. No justice.

Do they expect model citizens from such actions (or lack of action)?

Also $50 says this kid has never been balls deep in a foid, although it’s pretty much a given.

He was an incel, no doubt. But of course media won't play that card

Whether we like it or not, and whether he identified as an incel or not, we can all tell that nigga never got any pussy so yes, it was an incel who tried to assassinate Trump.
True, probably not blackpilled, so they can’t pin this on us, but definitely incel

just another chud in the wheel of time

Be famous in one step!

Normies HATE him with this easy trick!

Why did he shoot trump tho doesnt make sense

I wonder why he attacked Trump.

Or maybe he just wanted to be noticed for once in his life :cryfeels:

It's always someone with nothing to lose aka sub 5 man.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back