Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The Trump fake shooting is so fake, I can’t take it seriously anymore

Do you feel that at least part of last Saturday’s shooting was fake/orchestrated?

• Yes, at least part of last Saturday’s shooting was fake/ or orchestrated.

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • No, it wasn’t faked/orchestrated at all.

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • I don’t know, and I don’t care.

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
If this was setup by the US gov, the shooter wouldn't have missed

If this was setup by trump for publicity, bystanders wouldn't have been killed and the shot wouldn't have been aimed at the head

I genuinely don't see any of this being fake staged or planned. Seems genuine and just police incompetence

It being staged/fake & gay is leftist propaganda.

Besides, the way the cops and Secret Service ignored the pleas from people in the crowd alerting them of the patsy - Donald Trump did not react like a man who had just been shot in the ear, he hardly bled as someone would expect a gunshot victim to bleed, and the speed of his “recovery” is unbelievable.

Mind you - “Mr. Crooks”, wasn’t able to make his high school shooting team!

The kid was 20 years old, maybe I'm just ZOG brainwashed but I highly doubt there were more actors here. Oswald at least had some life experience and a web of connections, but this shooter just seemed like a typical antifa zoomer

Biden's chances of winning the election were fleetingly slim even before this. This would exacerbate his problems in the polls but it wasn't necessary.

If this was setup by the US gov, the shooter wouldn't have missed

If this was setup by trump for publicity, bystanders wouldn't have been killed and the shot wouldn't have been aimed at the head

I genuinely don't see any of this being fake staged or planned. Seems genuine and just police incompetence
This makes the most sense.

Besides, the way the cops and Secret Service ignored the pleas from people in the crowd alerting them of the patsy - Donald Trump did not react like a man who had just been shot in the ear, he hardly bled as someone would expect a gunshot victim to bleed, and the speed of his “recovery” is unbelievable.
1. it's a very loud and chaotic rally with tons of chanting and yelling. they probably had no idea what some NPCs were yelling about

2. Donald trump is old as fuck and has old man reflexes, and the part of the ear where he got shot is literally thin skin and cartilage

3. again, he hardly bled because where he got shot is thin skin and cartilage. not much veins and blood vessels to bleed

4. i know i've said it 3 times but the points you keep listing all come back to the same thing. his recovery was so fast because he was hit in probably the least medically significant spot he could have been shot. it's why ear piercings are so common.

and anyone who thinks the government did it -

strong suggestions point to the CIA and/or FBI killing JFK. he got shot in the head twice in a moving vehicle in quick secession. that is marksman precision. that is how the government operates. this was not that.

yea i'm sure they setup up a dude to die so trump could get a cool looking photo. Come on nigga not every major happening in the USA is staged.

yea i'm sure they setup up a dude to die so trump could get a cool looking photo. Come on nigga not every major happening in the USA is staged.
Sandy Hook, Las Vegas (2017), and the attempt on Trump’s life were fake.

His family will get a payout soon just watch.

ive had many different avatars tbh might go back to the wizard hat on a cat

Oy vey it was Iran you need to bomb them goy

Iran give me a fucking break these likes have no shame. The shooter was in Blackrock commercial and secret let him shoot at Trump. It’s obvious it was an attack inside job

Right wing schizos trying not to portray absolutely everything as a conspiracy for 5 seconds challenge (impossible)