Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Jews planned and carried out the September 11 2001 attacks. They sent out text messages to warn fellow Jews to not go to work on Tuesday 9/11/2001

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
i havent seen anything on the 9/11 attacks about jews being involved but i should look into it more cause the fact that they're claiming muzzies did it, is kinda suspicious cause kikes cause a lot of shit then blame it on other races, its how they stay hidden

The dancing jews thought that they could get away with dancing like that :feelsYall:

i havent seen anything on the 9/11 attacks about jews being involved but i should look into it more cause the fact that they're claiming muzzies did it, is kinda suspicious cause kikes cause a lot of shit then blame it on other races, its how they stay hidden
May I ask how old you are? For a 31-year-old like me September 11th 2001 is water.

The dancing jews thought that they could get away with dancing like that :feelsYall:
Because they had become billionaires - now a war could be started in goat-fucker countries! Meanwhile, the Jews in Hollywood will get American goym to send their sons to Iraq and Afghanistan to guard poppy fields (heroin production) and die for Jewish bankers.

i am 20 years old
Yeah, it will make more sense to you as time passes. I was in 5th grade when the planes hit, I remember 9/11/2001 like it was yesterday.

Because they had become billionaires - now a war could be started in goat-fucker countries! Meanwhile, the Jews in Hollywood will get American goym to send their sons to Iraq and Afghanistan to guard poppy fields (heroin production) and die for Jewish bankers.
Will the JEws evER stop ?? :feelsree: Gift them a fcking country to stay and shit for fck sake, oh wait thats already been done. Its over for goyims

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back