Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The True Nature of Women

Aarvind

Aarvind

Banned
-
Women are not even necessarily hypocrites, just... children. Mentally immature children that freely fantasize about the way they'd like things to be in the real world - and they can't seem to see a boundary between reality and their own fantasy: I don't think they really want warm, honest, loyal and lasting relationships: they want intense arousal and satisfaction from aesthetically superb larger-than-life male specimens - and they want their undivided attention and dedication as a sort of accolade to show off.

Only two things matter to a woman: pleasure and prestige. But she, in her narcissistic infantile mind, as SO conflated the two that she gets upset when one is offered to her without the other - as if she's "not good enough" to command an abundance of both simultaneously - whereby the ego-high should just about render her unconscious. The BASIC BITCH, that is.

Now for reality: a 13-year-old boy might aspire to be like Jean-Claude Van Damme - so he will resolve to train his ass off, get a TKD or Karate black belt, build up that body to professional athlete grade, probably win a few tournaments and if he's got the right facial characteristics - well then he IS EFFECTIVELY Jean-Claude Van Damme. Is someone like Scott Adkins somehow "lesser"? Well no - he's the shit, and he looks good too. But still, even given the best genes - it's work, work, work and work. And pain and graft and courage.

And for women's "reality": she'll aspire to appear in the most fashionable of clothing items, with the most expensive and stylish jewellery, maybe a somewhat extravagant hairstyle now and then, definitely some key tattoos and you could throw in some drug abuse for a healthy dose of non-conformism (or UTTER modern conformism, in fact). Will she take out her tonsils? Will she inject collagen into that G-spot? Will she work out so as to look as trim and tight as a 25-year-old Jenna Jameson? Will she learn proper technique? Will she even find out what drugs lead to the savage intensity that adult video contract girls put on display? Will she FUCK! Her tragedy is simply this: she fails to REALIZE that someone else is superior in talent, superior in technique, better on account of rigorous training, a proven capacity, a known quantity - a bona fide top professional. She thinks SHE'S all that TOO! And in her raw and mediocre state, she HURLS herself at the male 10 that's famous to boot - and RAGES at not being able to hold down his attention - let alone secure his commitment. How are they ever to change when their sanity rests on the illusion that they can have everything there is to have, THE WAY THEY ARE

-guy from youtube MGTOW video

Women are like that kid with frosting all over his mouth who swears he didn't touch the cake, but because they have pussies we pretend to believe them.

Women are not even necessarily hypocrites, just... children. Mentally immature children that freely fantasize about the way they'd like things to be in the real world - and they can't seem to see a boundary between reality and their own fantasy:

There is this essay from Harry Frankfurt "On Bullshit" where he distinguishes between "lies" and "bullshit", "liars" and "bullshitters."
And he basically says that the liar has an understanding of the truth; the liar understands the whole abstract concept truth/false as well as the truth about the specific topic he lies about. He values truth. So much even, that he conceals it.
By contrast, the bullshitter doesn't give a fuck about truth. The bullshitter doesn't even fully grasp the concept of objective truth; and she doesn't even care if what she says is true or false. She only cares about EFFECT.
And Frankfurt says that bullshit is far more dangerous than lies.

And it sometimes feels to me that women are more bullshit than lie. Note how modern Academia, being taken over by cucks and cunts, now always attacks the concept of truth. "Objective truth is a just a construct of the white male" and shit like that. And rape accusations ... I'm not even sure if women are actually "lying" ... women can IMAGINE that they have been raped because it's convenient for them right now, it fits into their drama narrative etc. and they REALLY believe that. They convince themselves that they've really believed that.

There are interesting experiments about where psychologists have edited people's childhood photos into fake pictures into theme parks and circuses etc. And if you triggered them correctly, the people always said, "Oh yes I remember how we went to this theme park as a child and it was the most beautiful day of my childhood and my favorite memory!" So ... it is generally possible to construct fake memories. And maybe ... it sometimes seems to me that women are generally "good" at constructing fake memories for themselves. They construct this memory how they have overcome being raped and how they are victims of the patriarchy ... and they really believe that, because they do not even have an innate understading of objective truth.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back