Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The true meaning of entitlement

TINMAN

TINMAN

Self-banned
-
Clingy girl desperately tries to get Chad's attention, attempts to cook him breakfast even though it's clear she's never done it before. Chad's response:

They'd do everything for Chad

They'd do everything for Chad

Girls are for Chads.. non-Chads just stay the fuck away and spare yourself the trouble.
They'd do everything to not be with us.

Yes women will work a lifetime career in a job they don't like, 8 hours a day, 5 days a week for 35 years.. before they consider sleeping with an incel once a month and never having to work.

Sounds like my uncles wife, she’s absolutely neurotic. Threatened to kill my brother and I for being 5 minutes late to their wedding last year (which was only because we had to catch up on sleep since we were jet-lagged after flying over to Arizona). She threw a porcelain cup at my mom and broke down in tears and started weeping for half an hour in the living room. She tried to assault my aunt at thanksgiving as well. She already has a daughter and is like 50. My uncle really doesn’t know how to pick em. I think people like him are a good part of why its so brutal for all of us. If a 50 year old insane roastie with a grown child can marry a 40 something year old guy it inflates foid self worth en masse.

I don't want to read a cunt post tbh

Notice in order for a foid to be considered "creepy" they have to go to the extreme. Meanwhile all we have to do is commit the ultimate crime of not being born a chad.

I can never imagine someone doing this for me. Life is so unfair.