Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The true essence of the blackpill

gimmedatrope999

gimmedatrope999

Life is but a dream
-
I’ve been lurking incel forums for quite some time now, but I’ve always been reluctant to post due to my autism/anxiety. I’d like to think that I have a solid grasp of The Blackpill and what it consists of, but I recently came across a video bye someone in The Redpill community intended as an introduction into the ideology which I think is pretty accurate and informative. This is an individual who calls incels “failed bluepill”and not truly blackpilled. Im very curious as to what other incels think of this.

View: https://youtu.be/ikQRVJtLLP8

not watching a video made by a redpill cuck.

Blackpill is not a philosophy or an ideology.

Most incels really are failed bluepillers because most people in general are bluepilled - I mean just look at IT and the other such retards. And a lot of bluepilled incels haven't even heard of the blackpill.

On the other hand, the incels specifically in this forum are blackpilled except a few who refuse to accept the truth even when they're face to face with it.

His definition of the pills is correct, I'll give him that. Some of it is open to subjective interpretation, such as which colour is a metaphor for what, but I agree with that part too.