Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "The trouble with British men"

I

IncelDisciple

Banned
-
http://fashion.telegraph.co.uk/news-features/TMG3364116/The-trouble-with-British-men.html

"Predictably, women from Latin cultures tend to be most unnerved by what they perceive as our lack of chivalry. Vanessa Muscara, an Italian financial analyst who has lived here on and off for 13 years, cannot imagine settling down with a British man. 'I never know what they are thinking and they never flatter you,' says Vanessa, 31, from Rome. 'However much of an effort I made for my ex, he never said, "You look great." The best I'd get was, "You look well." It drove me crazy. Women are meant to make an effort to look attractive, and it should be acknowledged. Women complain about Italian men being sleazy, but what's wrong with a "Ciao, bella" when you're looking your best?'

I have a newfound respect for Britcels

Britchad --> "You look well" = "Oh God I wish chad said I looked great, I think I need to put more effort in my looks"

Britcel -->"You look great!" = "Excuse me officer, this bloody wanker is raping me verbally"

maybe if we werent falsely arrested for rape by foids and sued we would be more affectionate, but whores want it two ways filthy whores

tfw misandry is one hundred percent culturally accepted but misogyny makes you a terrorist.

jfl @ this world.

Britchad --> "You look well" = "Oh God I wish chad said I looked great, I think I need to put more effort in my looks"

Britcel -->"You look great!" = "Excuse me officer, this bloody wanker is raping me verbally"

maybe if we werent falsely arrested for rape by foids and sued we would be more affectionate, but whores want it two ways filthy whores

Is this how bad it's become in the united cuckdom? I thought it was bad over here.

Main reason is because our country has been cucked into the ground by feminism for so long that saying almost anything to a woman will be seen as “sexist” and “misogynistic”.

Lol as if foids don't get enough compliments and chivalry from orbiter cucks every second of every day. Chad treats these whores like garbage and they don't complain about him. You start telling foids how great they look they will see it as weakness and leave you, no wonder these men keep their mouths shut.

Italian women want an Italian or dark complexion Premiership Footballer who earns £51,000 per week, pays for an entire floor of Harrods to be shut for her personal shopping of top range handbags, gets taken to VIP nightclubs and restaurants and has prime penthouse properties around the world.

British men tend to be reserved in their porcine appearance, lack of athleticism and even rich UK men wear shorts and flip flops with horrible hairstyles.

Italian women want an Italian or dark complexion Premiership Footballer who earns £51,000 per week, pays for an entire floor of Harrods to be shut for her personal shopping of top range handbags, gets taken to VIP nightclubs and restaurants and has prime penthouse properties around the world.

British men tend to be reserved in their porcine appearance, lack of athleticism and even rich UK men wear shorts and flip flops with horrible hairstyles.
yes I heard italian foids are pretty expensive.. foids are so materialist tho

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back