Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The trolley question: Foid addition

manletcel1488

manletcel1488

Officer
★★★
Males answering the trolley question: I will pull the lever so the train doesn't run you over and kill you :chad:

Females answering the trolley question: Oh my God, are you blaming me right now? It was a male who built the trolley, this is why men are dangerous. Females don't owe men anything, I don't have to pull the lever if I don't want to, this is just another example of male entitlement, I can't believe men are entitled to not being run over by trolleys. The trolley question is just another example of the patriarchy. The patriarchy effects men just as much as it effects women. (Proceeds to do nothing and let's the trolley kill you) :foidSoy:

Forgot the part where they pull the lever if the person on the tracks is attractive but let's them die if they are ugly.
But if chad doesn't have sex with them afterwards then they accuse him of rape.

You forgot the inevitable rape metaphor because the train can be compared to a phallic object