Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Train MEthod

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Dragging an extremely tired body away from the company or school, just thinking about tomorrow makes my heart especially heavy.
At this point you stand on the platform and hear the announcement of the arrival of the tram. I don't want to think about the future anymore, I really want to be in
Be a ghost here and end everything... There should be many people who have such thoughts in their minds. Bright
Knowing that the tragic body will be exposed in front of people, but people who died after hitting the tram kept appearing, fearing that
I am afraid that this method is perfect for impulsive suicidal desires.
When it comes to suicide by crashing a car, the easiest way is to commit suicide on the railway, and the second is to crash into a truck on the road.
However, according to the statistics of the National Police Agency in 1991, 179 people committed suicide in the station, and 7 people were lying on the railway track.
Eighty-seven people, and only four suicides on the road. In other words, except for jumping into the sea and lake, the percentage of
More than ninety-nine hits not ordinary vehicles but trams and trains. Among them, not at the station but on the railway
Most of the lying rails.
There are more trains lying on the railway track than ordinary cars, probably because of the high "fatality rate" of this method.
Like hanging and jumping off the building, it is a sure-fire method. If you want to crash and die, do it without hesitation
Take the tram!
According to the statistics of the former National Railway Capital Region Headquarters, the months with the most railways lying on the track are July and August.
The time is from 6:00 to 7:00 in the evening, which is slightly different from the statistics of other suicide methods. Males account for seven
into seven. It is also interesting that more people choose cloudy days to commit suicide.

Dragging an extremely tired body away from the company or school, just thinking about tomorrow makes my heart especially heavy.
At this point you stand on the platform and hear the announcement of the arrival of the tram. I don't want to think about the future anymore, I really want to be in
Be a ghost here and end everything... There should be many people who have such thoughts in their minds. Bright
Knowing that the tragic body will be exposed in front of people, but people who died after hitting the tram kept appearing, fearing that
I am afraid that this method is perfect for impulsive suicidal desires.
When it comes to suicide by crashing a car, the easiest way is to commit suicide on the railway, and the second is to crash into a truck on the road.
However, according to the statistics of the National Police Agency in 1991, 179 people committed suicide in the station, and 7 people were lying on the railway track.
Eighty-seven people, and only four suicides on the road. In other words, except for jumping into the sea and lake, the percentage of
More than ninety-nine hits not ordinary vehicles but trams and trains. Among them, not at the station but on the railway
Most of the lying rails.
There are more trains lying on the railway track than ordinary cars, probably because of the high "fatality rate" of this method.
Like hanging and jumping off the building, it is a sure-fire method. If you want to crash and die, do it without hesitation
Take the tram!
According to the statistics of the former National Railway Capital Region Headquarters, the months with the most railways lying on the track are July and August.
The time is from 6:00 to 7:00 in the evening, which is slightly different from the statistics of other suicide methods. Males account for seven
into seven. It is also interesting that more people choose cloudy days to commit suicide.
keep glowing 4 me

Over for traincels

JoinedOct 14, 2022
gtfo
[IMG alt="AsgardTheFatcel"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/41/41796.jpg?1665849187[/IMG]

AsgardTheFatcel

AUTOBAHNPOLIZEIKOMISSARcel IN VIDEOGAME​

★★★★
JoinedMar 25, 2022Posts1,806Online9d 4h 47m

[IMG alt="AsgardTheFatcel"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/41/41796.jpg?1665849187[/IMG]

AsgardTheFatcel

AUTOBAHNPOLIZEIKOMISSARcel IN VIDEOGAME​

★★★★
JoinedMar 25, 2022Posts1,806Online9d 4h 47m
fucking nigger

suicide by train doesn't sound painless.

Try charcoal fumes / carbon monoxide instead

Two students of Taipei First Girls' High School ended their lives by charcoal-burning in a hotel in Su'ao, Yilan in July 1994. They left a note that did not state the reason for killing themselves clearly, even though that it was suspected in some mass media that they were a lesbian couple