Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The tragedy is, that you nearly made it.

I

ItWontBeMe

Recruit
★★
I don't mean that you're just mms away from becoming an MM (which is many times the case).

What I mean is, that you just had to have been born a few years earlier (not necessarily have been part of another generation). 

Truecels slayed Stacies back in the early 2000s, everyone knows this.

[img=500x208]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-WlyvpehITqI/VXjmCt5BHDI/AAAAAAAAAfg/N33TbIky6Ow/s640/Lizzie-and-Gordo-lizzie-mcguire-and-david-gordo-gordon-31104752-500-208.png[/img]

[img=500x204]http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/23200000/Lizzie-Gordo-3-lizzie-mcguire-23227772-500-204.gif[/img]

Cope, that is just Hollywood propaganda.

I remember always seeing hot teenage girls with awkward looking dudes until around 2007-2008, hypergamy wasn't that common back then, as it is prevalent today. It's all because of enhanced technology.

Strong cope.

If you said few decades I could.maybe see it.

gordo.jpg

He didn't age well.

Hypotheticals are cope. Inceldom was branded upon incels prior to the conception of the universe. The time you were born was always predetermined because you were meant to suffer. We are all who we are because of where we are right now. "If my grandmother had wheels she'd be a bike". Incels were thrown into this miserable sojourn not through chance but through destiny. Our collective consciouses were chosen for worthlessness. Incels encapsulate the true irony of life. After the miraculous combination of mathematical unlikelihoods birthing our existence, we live pointless lives marred by loneliness and avolition.

Splintercel said:
Hypotheticals are cope. Inceldom was branded upon incels prior to the conception of the universe. The time you were born was always predetermined because you were meant to suffer.  We are all who we are because of where we are right now. "If my grandmother had wheels she'd be a bike". Incels were thrown into this miserable sojourn not through chance but through destiny. Our collective consciouses were chosen for worthlessness. Incels encapsulate the true irony of life. After the miraculous combination of mathematical unlikelihoods birthing our existence, we live pointless lives marred by loneliness and avolition.

Sorry OP, you my nigga but this post right here is the real blackpill.

cItWontBeMe said:
I don't mean that you're just mms away from becoming an MM (which is many times the case).

What I mean is, that you just had to have been born a few years earlier (not necessarily have been part of another generation). 

[img=500x208]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-WlyvpehITqI/VXjmCt5BHDI/AAAAAAAAAfg/N33TbIky6Ow/s640/Lizzie-and-Gordo-lizzie-mcguire-and-david-gordo-gordon-31104752-500-208.png[/img]

[img=500x204]http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/23200000/Lizzie-Gordo-3-lizzie-mcguire-23227772-500-204.gif[/img]
complete cope. guys like that and Michael cera are still slayers. they're just goofy and feminine, but they have more chad in them than we do

cItWontBeMe said:

complete cope. guys like that and Michael cera are still slayers. they're just goofy and feminine, but they have more chad in them than we do

Complete cope. The guys that girls want go in and out of style faster than fucking clothes. Girls treat men like complete fashion accessories and tools to become more powerful.
The sad truth is that around that time, feminine long haired guys were the Chad. Now, its Tyrone whos the Chad.

If he's truecel I'm the worst scumbaguglycel of the galaxy

ordinaryotaku said:
I remember always seeing hot teenage girls with awkward looking dudes until around 2007-2008, hypergamy wasn't that common back then, as it is prevalent today. It's all because of enhanced technology.

>tfw you were too stupid to get into the Emo/scene scene and let your hair grow and color it green or some shit to get that sweet emo girl pussy
Fucking hell man, even though emo girls were annoying as fuck, most of them were incredibly hot and dated some pretty ugly dudes as long as they were emo as well. 

Emo girls were a blessing, a very annoying blessing but a blessing nonetheless.

fagotonabike said:
>tfw you were too stupid to get into the Emo/scene scene and let your hair grow and color it green or some shit to get that sweet emo girl pussy
Fucking hell man, even though emo girls were annoying as fuck, most of them were incredibly hot and dated some pretty ugly dudes as long as they were emo as well. 

I 100% agree.

Current society culture revolves around hating men. It's a man-hating culture that does nothing but perpetuate the hatred of all men, not just the chads, but us Incels. 

Incels are (of course) left in the dust as femoids are told they can always do better and that people like us are gutter trash and even tho the most undesirable femoids on the planet will end up alone and destitute they are still told that people like us are not to be bothered with.

It's fucking disgusting.

Nope, went to college in 2003.

fagotonabike said:

This. The Emoscene glorified subhuman men like Gerard Way from MCR and they were considered good-looking back then. It opened the door for all of us, except for baldcels of course. I hated the music but it shouldn't have stopped me to join the scene for the sake of getting laid. But the aesthetic of the misfit and outcast became obsolete soon. Now classical metric Greek beauty is back and the only acceptable look that will attract an average girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back