Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The toilet is the best LDAR- place for me in public

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
Srsly. No place is as comfi as a toilet

-No girls that give you IOD(indicator of disgust
-normies that make fun of your hairstyle
-girls that turn their back to me when I walk past them

BUT

I HATE these open toilets where someone else could crouch and pinch me and therefore I do avoid it.

The only good thing about gender neutral bathrooms in University tbh I could be in there alone and at peace during the day when not in my apartment

My favourite place in city to urinate was under the brigde. Long time no did that :(

Some public toilet stalls in the US have these huge ass gaps that anyone can see thru. I hate it when I have to take a shit and i have to do it in one of those stalls. I try not to give a fuck tho.

Haha to true. Would be nice to have Harry Potter style muggle invisible incel spaces all over the world. Put a nice armchair in there a gaming PC and some other stuff and any time you feel like it just seek the next public roilet to ldar

Just lock yourself inside of a bathroom stall at university theory.

Bathrooms are my safe havens too when I'm at work. True peace......well mostly.

The toiletpill pinched me

i guess but i hate public bathrooms so much, gves me too much ptsd of my time ldaring there at hs

You're not wrong, I used to hide in the bathroom when I used to ditch classes in middle school and it would be comfortable for me because there is no noise and nobody bothering me in general.

Chad has unlimited access to toilets

Cope. Chad doesn't need a toilet, foids will just lick his shit up for him.

I hate using public restrooms

I use disabled toilets whenever I'm out in public. I have paruresis, so it's easier for me to go, but also because I just like the enhanced privacy.