Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Tobacco pill - brutal

ServusLuciferi

ServusLuciferi

Banned
-
Tobacco does permanently altar your voice-box and the way it sounds. It adds a rough rust to it, a gruffness to it that is socially expected of a man.

If you were asocial and you didn't smoke socially, your voice as a 20 something year old will sound like an adolescent teenager. It has a reverb that is softer and effeminate that doesn't sound masculine, it sounds like you are a kid.

Now granted, if you smoke you have a higher risk of hair loss (even though my voice is trash, I at least still have thicc fluffy hair genetics in my mid 20s). But I think there's moderation there.

nicotine is an aromatise inhibitor :feelsthink::feelsthink:

Has anyone here voicemaxxed by smoking a ton?

I chewed tobacco and made my teeth yellow like a homeless mans. I guess I should have smoked instead.

and how long must one smoke to achieve this?
14 years didn't do jack shit.

nicotine is an aromatise inhibitor :feelsthink::feelsthink:

:shock:I just looked that up.
Both total and free testosterone levels increased significantly with increasing number of cigarettes smoked daily (p < 0.001). Smoking men had 15% higher total and 13% higher free testosterone levels compared with men who never smoked.

I'm going to vape more now with my high nicotine eliquids! :feelzez:

:shock:I just looked that up.
Both total and free testosterone levels increased significantly with increasing number of cigarettes smoked daily (p < 0.001). Smoking men had 15% higher total and 13% higher free testosterone levels compared with men who never smoked.

I'm going to vape more now with my high nicotine eliquids! :feelzez:
a lot of them have switched over to non tobacco derived synthetic nicotine

watch for the vape ban on the 14th.

"On March 15, President Joe Biden signed a $1.5 trillion omnibus spending bill to fund the federal government through September. The bill, as passed, includes a provision amending the definition of “tobacco product” in Section 201(rr) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (“FDCA”) as “any product made or derived from tobacco, or containing nicotine from any source, that is intended for human consumption.” 21 U.S.C. 321(rr). Now that it is law, this provision closes the synthetic nicotine “loophole” and puts synthetic nicotine products under the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) tobacco regulatory authority.

The law will become effective 30 days after the bill’s enactment, i.e., on April 14, 2022"