Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The Tinderpill is devastating, "I could get a girlfriend if I tried" was my biggest cope

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
I chalked my lack of romantic success up to my fear of failure. I've always known I was ugly in nearly every way imaginable, but I still thought, "I'm just a mentalcel". I didn't want to get rejected, so I never made a move. Now I'm desperately swiping day after day with zero matches. I EDITED a picture of myself to bring myself up from a 3 to a 7 and I'm STILL not getting any matches. I can't even get a girl to have a conversation with me, let alone date me or fuck me. "I'm gonna use this shopped pic as my profile pic to prove how much different my life could have been if I was normie tier" NOPE a 7 is still too ugly for modern foids. On my first day of Tinder with no matches, I thought, "Haha, it's just a fluke, I just have to keep trying". Now I'm swiping on single moms, fat chicks, ethnic chicks, old chicks, ugly chicks, NO MATCHES. All the while, in the back of my head I'm remembering the pig girl experiment where even the ugliest women are getting hundreds of matches every hour. It's hard accepting that you're truly a genetically worthless human being, if we can even be called human, when there are no more copes left to shield you from the brutal truth of your sub-humanity.

I've always known I was ugly in nearly every way imaginable, but I still thought, "I'm just a mentalcel".
Did u not see mental celdom as an impossible hurdle then?

>"I could get a girlfriend if I tried"

Truecel trait all truecels have coped with and still do cope with in the back of their minds

I am this truecel

I still looksmax to this day in my early 30s, infact my looksmaxxing IQ has dramatically increased. Most of my looksmaxxing in my 20s was focused around gymcelling hardcore, which is nowhere near the top of the list of what maxing should be done. Not being fat is more than enough, there is no gains from being muscle bound, especially as a manlet, it just looks stupid.

I am doing far more intelligent looksmaxxing in my 30s though. Even though it’s far too late and way over.

Last edited:

Truecel trait all truecels have coped with and still do cope with in the back of their minds

I am this truecel

I still looksmax to this day in my early 30s
Your time and effort would be better spent going ER tbh.

I am this truecel

I still looksmax to this day in my early 30s, infact my looksmaxxing IQ has dramatically increased. Most of my looksmaxxing in my 20s was focused around gymcelling hardcore, which is nowhere near the top of the list of what maxing should be done. Not being fat is more than enough, there is no gains from being muscle bound, especially as a manlet, it just looks stupid.

I am doing far more intelligent looksmaxxing in my 30s though. Even though it’s far too late and way over.
what other looksmaxxing do you reccomend besides low bodyfat?

I remember back when I was 18 and I genuinely thought I could get a girlfriend if I tried. Holy shit, biggest cope of the century. After actually trying to get a girlfriend and getting turned down, I stopped being delusional.

Many men cope by thinking they could get a girlfriend if they tried

GMH. Pay attention to how this man pluralizes guys, don't use apostrophes.

not doing the last one, but I'll look into the others.

Right? I plan on getting pretty much my entire face, but FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK that. It looks worse than medieval torture for like 2 inches, if anything rather just wear elevator shoes.
That's brutal tbh unless ur a giga manlet i don't think it's good idea to do it