Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The time my foid friend betrayed me, and the blackpill blew up in my face

F

FishmanBecker

Recruit
★★★
My friend dated this Indian foid in high school. They were looksmatched, and she used to be pretty conservative and modest, but now she is a fakeup whore, practically indistinguishable from a white foid, and can get pretty much any chad she wants. So basically, it was just be first theory. I became pretty good friends with her, and it was pretty obvious to me the relationship would not last, and there was way more chemistry between me and her, than her and my friend. I obviously do anything while she dated my friend.

They break up in first year college since he is a delusional retard who tried to get a Stacy. Before I can figure out a plan to try and start dating her, she hooks up with chad (friend chad that she knew from before, incelexit told me I shouldn't date friends jfl), and is dating him a few weeks later. This was a year and a half ago. Me and her rarely talk anymore. I was blackpilled before this situation, but this was the moment that truly ended me and blackpilled me to the absolute core. My rage toward the situation festers and grows every day. I want to insult or have some kind of revenge towards the cunt, but it just seems pointless. It'll hurt me (socially) way more than it hurts her. I hate women so much.

Embrace the blackpill

She probably started dating the chad before the relationship ended. She ended your friendship with her to please the chad, since chad knows you wanted to date her. It's a safe assumption.

A rather common scenario. If she did not show interest in you IMMEDIATELY then you were destined for an eternal friendzone. Waiting for her breakup was naive as shit, it wasn't going for you anywhere. She wouldn't date you even if she couldn't find a chad for months. Being her friend decreased your chances instead of increasing them. Chemistry you're talking about doesn't matter, what matters was if your face made her pussy wet the moment she saw you for the first time in her life.

It's brutal to swallow, but I saw this scenario happen too many times and it did happen to me as well when I was young and stupid like you. Also - don't think that she didn't know you liked her romantically. It was OBVIOUS for her all the time, foids ALWAYS see these things. She kept you as an orbiter rather than as a friend. That is the truth.

She probably started dating the chad before the relationship ended. She ended your friendship with her to please the chad, since chad knows you wanted to date her. It's a safe assumption.
Now that I think about it, she did start being more distant with me after she started dating chad. Jfl

A rather common scenario. If she did not show interest in you IMMEDIATELY then you were destined for an eternal friendzone. Waiting for her breakup was naive as shit, it wasn't going for you anywhere. She wouldn't date you even if she couldn't find a chad for months. Being her friend decreased your chances instead of increasing them. Chemistry you're talking about doesn't matter, what matters was if your face made her pussy wet the moment she saw you for the first time in her life.

It's brutal to swallow, but I saw this scenario happen too many times and it did happen to me as well when I was young and stupid like you. Also - don't think that she didn't know you liked her romantically. It was OBVIOUS for her all the time, foids ALWAYS see these things. She kept you as an orbiter rather than as a friend. That is the truth.
Your argument is flawed because my friend who she dated initially is way more subhuman than me, not to mention boring, and an idiot. I think average to below-average foids (ones that haven't been courted for by chad at 12) are capable of being loyal and conservative to their first bfs, but once they discover fakeup and the ability to get chad whenever, then it is over.