Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The time is nigh for narcicels.

Narcicel's Oneitis

Narcicel's Oneitis

Discord disabled. New discord: not.gone.yet.xp
It's apparently unknown some users that - at least many - narcissists have it pretty bad, even if some do ascend with codependents/other traumatized people (if you're narcicel and can't even ascend with them, it's over as I've mentioned in one of my earliest posts)

Aside from detracting, I've seen one of my favorite pwNPD creators being attacked on twitter (not saying who they are or what they do for identity protection, especially relevant as we're on an incel forum and I feel this could be used against them). Normally, not a big deal, right? Just some accusation of trying to spread a biased agenda, nothing major (I feel safer mentioning this part bc it's not a cancellation or some shit).

Well, this goes on until one comment strikes out which is (paraphrased): No one needs to hear about a narcissist's "suffering".

This struck out to me like a sore thumb, especially as this person is nowhere near incel/femcel. Now imagine an incel with NPD and what normies might think of them. It's suifuel, especially for the narcicel as they often require external validation to keep their self-esteem afloat, if they can have any left after societal rejection unless maybe narc collapse and working on whatever narcissistic traits you can work on. Again, mentioned this in an early post, so there's a little more about that.

The time is nigh for narcicels. Soon, we may have to fight for a place in society, implying that time hasn't already come to do so. While ER may not solve every problem (in Minecraft), it is time to know when to ER and when not to (in Modded Minecraft Survival).

Interesting. I rarely hear about those with NPD, and when I do it's usually an arrogant attractive man/woman (as you said, those people tend to just have some narcissistic traits and not the full spectrum). You mentioned in the 2nd thread that you are self-diagnosed - seeing as you possess other incel traits, how do you draw the distinction between simply wanting validation to uplift yourself (not uncommon for those beaten down by their environment) or it being something serious enough to warrant the NPD label?

how do you draw the distinction between simply wanting validation to uplift yourself (not uncommon for those beaten down by their environment) or it being something serious enough to warrant the NPD label?
That's the fun part, he doesn't

how do you draw the distinction between simply wanting validation to uplift yourself (not uncommon for those beaten down by their environment) or it being something serious enough to warrant the NPD label?
The presence of other NPD traits, vital ones that define the diagnosis. Needing validation or reassurance isn't exclusive to NPD and I kind of did a poor job of keeping that in mind with these posts.

@Yan Babayan Pinging bc of your claim I don't differentiate.

The presence of other NPD traits, vital ones that define the diagnosis. Needing validation or reassurance isn't exclusive to NPD and I kind of did a poor job of keeping that in mind with these posts.

@Yan Babayan Pinging bc of your claim I don't differentiate.
That makes sense. I could just look this up but I'll ask you: where/how does NPD arise in an individual? I assume it is something stemming from poor formative years, seeing as NPD is not classified as neurodivergence and thus not from the womb.

That makes sense. I could just look this up but I'll ask you: where/how does NPD arise in an individual?
Yes, you're correct from what I understamd. Poor formative years. Spoiling could also lead to it, which in a sense could be considered neglect of emotional needs which is overcompensated by material goods.

There is a genetic component to it, even if it's not something that can absolutely make you develop it like Autism bc you'd still likely need a poor upbringing. Studies have shown this when studying twins.

Narcs often put ppl down and have no trouble getting a gf