Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The time I went to England and british girls laughed at me

• Thread starter Deleted member 27180
  • Start date
Deleted member 27180

Deleted member 27180

fuck it we ball
-
I was 15 and I went on a family trip to the UK.
First day there me and parents were walking through the streets looking for a place to eat, nothing much until we walked past those 3 girls. I crossed eye contact with one of the girls and she immediately said "oh god" and I kept walking but I could hear them laughing so I turned back to see what was happening and I saw the three laughing at me and the laugher got stronger once I turned back.
This was only the beginning though, we sat at the restaurant and there was a couple on a table near us. The girl was looking at me all the time and laughing while her boyfriend was trying to stop it.
Later that trip, we were on the boat back to France. Once again we were at a restaurant and there was a couple with their young son next to us. Their son was staring at me all the time with a scared face and whispering to his father but his father was telling him to stop.
These were not the first times I got laughed at, it happened over a hundred of times before but these were different because I realized the problem was my appearence, before that everytime someone laughed at me I thought it was because I was acting weird or maybe I did something stupid, but that wouldn't explain people from another country who don't know me laughing at me.

inb4: dn read

British girls are fucking demons, don't bother

what are your flaws?

I check the privilege of at least looking at leats somewhat masculine and big so women rarely make fun of me to my face (used to happen more when I was in school and whatnot but not anymore). I'm afraid that if it happened often I could lose my mind and do reckless things in Alex Kidd.

I think one of the few good sides of balding is that people automatically treat you as an old man, which includes some respect.

what are your flaws?
Recessed maxilla, underdeveloped mandible, long midface, upper eyelid exposure, no eye hooding, undereyes, flat zygos, round and feminine eyes, negative canthal tilt. Probably some more, I have so many flaws.

Last edited:
Can heavily relate

I think one of the few good sides of balding is that people automatically treat you as an old man, which includes some respect.
Nobody respects old men anymore. Specifically if they are on the short and skinny side.

I check the privilege of at least looking at leats somewhat masculine and big so women rarely make fun of me to my face (used to happen more when I was in school and whatnot but not anymore). I'm afraid that if it happened often I could lose my mind and do reckless things in Alex Kidd.

I think one of the few good sides of balding is that people automatically treat you as an old man, which includes some respect

It can make you insane. I wasted all my teenage years because no matter what I wanted to do there would always be people there laughing at me.
They still laugh at me but now I simply don't care.

So brutal.

You should've gone up to them and ask to show their tits.

Just tell them you are a comedian...

When i was a kid, i told everyone i wanted to be a comedian.

They all laughed at me...

Well...

They're not laughing now!

Just tell them you are a comedian...

When i was a kid, i told everyone i wanted to be a comedian.

They all laughed at me...

Well...

They're not laughing now!
Kek :feelshaha:

Maybe I just act differently now compared to when I was in school. Who knows.
The blackpill isn't in how you act but how you look. You probably look older so more people mostly leave you alone. Still have you heard the stories about the knock out game and elderly males getting preyed upon just younger, more childish looking males? It again apparently gets worse when you start looking frail.

The blackpill isn't in how you act but how you look. You probably look older so more people mostly leave you alone. Still have you heard the stories about the knock out game and elderly males getting preyed upon just younger, more childish looking males? It again apparently gets worse when you start looking frail.
Maybe it's my asymmetrical eyelids, which give me a slight psycho look. They weren't like this back in school.

do you like Brits
I see them as an overrated group of people that Americans here think are a "sophisticated".
Most Americans who are rich are from there (WASPs).

yeah, as a brit, I can confirm british foids are fucking horrible cunts. they are as shallow as they get. sorry you had to deal with that shit.

Last edited:
It happens to me everyday unfortunate. But you get used to it :feelsokman:

How tall are you? If you were ogremaxxed nobody would've dared do this to you

Brutal when laughing bat you instead of with you been a subject of that myself.

How tall are you? If you were ogremaxxed nobody would've dared do this to you
At that time I was probably 5'9 and very skinned.
Now I am gymceled and a bit taller

Recessed maxilla, underdeveloped mandible, long midface, upper eyelid exposure, no eye hooding, undereyes, flat zygos, round and feminine eyes, negative canthal tilt. Probably some more, I have so many flaws.
ITS OVER :feelsohh:
Later that trip, we were on the boat back to France. Once again we were at a restaurant and there was a couple with their young son next to us. Their son was staring at me all the time with a scared face and whispering to his father but his father was telling him to stop.
:feelskek:

If you who are a mogger got laughs imagine me

What nationality are you?

Brits are the ugliest people on Earth, even their celebrity's are butt ugly.

Wait, what race are you

mogger

are you actually a pastacel

Were you wearing this T Shirt? :-

Joe-Biden-2020-Vote-T-Shirt-for-Men-Pre-shrunk-Cotton-Leisure-T-shirt-Fashion-Short.jpg_Q90.jpg_.webp

If so that was your problem.

But no seriously foids are cunts in the UK.

I was 15 and I went on a family trip to the UK.
First day there me and parents were walking through the streets looking for a place to eat, nothing much until we walked past those 3 girls. I crossed eye contact with one of the girls and she immediately said "oh god" and I kept walking but I could hear them laughing so I turned back to see what was happening and I saw the three laughing at me and the laugher got stronger once I turned back.
This was only the beginning though, we sat at the restaurant and there was a couple on a table near us. The girl was looking at me all the time and laughing while her boyfriend was trying to stop it.
These were not the first times I got laughed at, it happened over a hundred of times before but these were different because I realized the problem was my appearence, before that everytime someone laughed at me I thought it was because I was acting weird or maybe I did something stupid, but that wouldn't explain people from another country who don't know me laughing at me.
British foids are fucking bitches
British foids are fucking bitches

My problem is not race, height or body, it's my face
Yeah, my face is ugly too. Because of that, people have always treated me like shit.

The foids of Britain are bitches to the chads of Britain

They are meaner, they are not cute like American girls majority of the foids in England are mean and will only date someone if they have a good body they judge you by the way you look they never give you a chance.
Btw, why is that? I thought they were better for some reason.
they are awful all foids in England never ever see a person's character only looks

i live in england, the teenage girls are moody cavemen mentally.

I'm a manlet but gymmaxxed 220 pounds. Chads and holes rarely fuck with me