Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The time I went to a holocaust memorial as part of a school trip and had a foid partner

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
A few years ago I went on a school trip to some holocaust memorial as part of a history class

I only went to see if i could find any evidence of actual gassings and also investigate the supposed shower heads used in gassings when in the actual designs held in the german construction office clearly show a showed room and fumigation chamber

Anyway we made it too the shitty museum after a tedious bus journey and im pretty sure i managed to make out some swimming pools off to the side but the crowds were so i dense i was unable to see them clearly plus for reasons ill discuss later i could not go back for closer inspection

I was able to navigate myself to a stage where a nigger rabbi was giving a speech about how nationalism is bad and how all European countries need to keep importing africans and muslims. I thought this was little strange but pressed on

I then progressed ownwards into an exhibit displaying photos of previous holocaust victims

''Are those jews?'', I thought to myself

Looking starved and beatup? Behind the barbed wire fences?????

Ladies and gentlemen to say my trousers felt 10000 times to small is an understatement.

I needed urgent relief but as I looked around there were multiple photographs like this one that had vexed me

Needless to say I couldnt take it anyway more.

I started beating my dick with great force right there in the middle of the exhibit.

Security guards rushed over to stop me, but even then i still couldn't take my eyes off what i was seeing.

Anyway the janny that day was paid double

Incredible Inceldom discussion my boy

amazing story

i always wanted to go in school trips when i was a kid

Shouldve raped that kike foid

I'm ready to make history. See you in tomorrow's worldwide headlines.