Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The time I tried to ask a girl in HS through text.

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
Well I’ve asked out girls of all races, all heights, all sizes gotten rejected on all occasions but this one was very brutal. So there was this kinda chubby (not really fat) Latina girl I approached. I somehow got her number (probably thought I was her friend) and started texting her. After a couple of days I said I gotta try asking her out. When I asked her out she left me on delivered. This is iMessage so I just took the L (no unsending to hide ur messages).Tell me why the next day in school people were coming up to me and telling me I needed sauce, that what did I expect I’m ugly etc etc. but I was like what the fuck how do people know. Guess what, she told all her friends and screenshotted it and they told the whole school. Suffered a while from it ‍♂️. NEVER EVER APPROACH THROUGH TEXT. :cryfeels:

Last time I tried I got a text from her bf (she never told me she had one) saying i "dont want no smoke" and to stop talking to her or there would be a fight

see ITcucks y we inkwells?
can relate anyway

wow that is brutal man sorry to hear that

"what's the worst that can happen bro?"

Similar thing happened to me. I crushed hard on this foid, but when I confessed everyone was saying how embarrassed she was. JFL, you know it’s over when foids are ashamed to be liked by you :feelsjuice::feelsrope:

Last time I tried I got a text from her bf (she never told me she had one) saying i "dont want no smoke" and to stop talking to her or there would be a fight
sounds like a literal retard, must be that great personality detector at work again:feelskek:

Well I’ve asked out girls of all races, all heights, all sizes gotten rejected on all occasions but this one was very brutal. So there was this kinda chubby (not really fat) Latina girl I approached. I somehow got her number (probably thought I was her friend) and started texting her. After a couple of days I said I gotta try asking her out. When I asked her out she left me on delivered. This is iMessage so I just took the L (no unsending to hide ur messages).Tell me why the next day in school people were coming up to me and telling me I needed sauce, that what did I expect I’m ugly etc etc. but I was like what the fuck how do people know. Guess what, she told all her friends and screenshotted it and they told the whole school. Suffered a while from it ‍♂️. NEVER EVER APPROACH THROUGH TEXT. :cryfeels:
Theres a lot of stuff foids do behind out backs.

High school in a nutshell loool

Tell me why the next day in school people were coming up to me and telling me I needed sauce, that what did I expect I’m ugly etc etc. but I was like what the fuck how do people know

As a Negro-cel, you'll necessarily need to pander to Cumskin holes to succeed.

I asked one girl out in 8 grade luckily as far as i know she hasnt showed anybody/a lot of people