Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The time I made foid cry in 7th grade

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
View attachment 587680Spoiler: This isn’t about asking a girl out i’m not a betabuxx simping cuck :feelshaha:

For context, the last time I had real life friends was the 5th grade. I remember in the 6th grade, I said hi to one of my former friends, but my voice was a lot deeper since I had pubertymaxxed, and I kind of got a weird look and I forgot what happened after. But that was the moment it all began. In short, I basically dropped out of the 6th grade because I couldn’t mentally handle it :feelskek::feelskek: (foreshadowing)

I switched schools in the 7th grade, and once again, I was the friendless creepy autistic kid. Most of my days were spent sitting alone, and during lunch i’d sit in the bathroom alone on my phone (even though the nigger poorcel jannies didn’t want me to be on my phone)

During christmas time, we had this gift exchange. I got assigned to give a gift to this noodle 5’1 white girl. I was at the liquor store, and I saw this: (pic related)

I saw it and knew it was perfect. Come the gift exchange, she gets it and cries in front of the whole class. i just thought it would be funny :feelsmega:. I was kind of embarrassed at the time but now i’m proud of it :feelsdevil:
F3D4AA47 8854 422E A1BE CEE4BB87DA2F

cool lifefuel

Who cries over a gift? Dum bich

I love when foids are in pain and they cry, foids are too emotional, please cause them more pain :feelsdevil:

I made a foid cry during dodgeball. I also opened a door really quickly into a busy hallway and it slammed into a foids face :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:.

Most of my days were spent sitting alone, and during lunch i’d sit in the bathroom alone on my phone

Very cool. I used to sit alone in the youth commune bathrooms and eat my meals in privacy.

@Zer0/∞

Making girls cry is so easy sometimes you do it by mistake, I once made a girl cry and only found out later she was crying because of something I said.