Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The time I learned that a 2/10 girl had a boyfriend

telamon

telamon

Waiting for info.
-
Back when I was at school there was this girl who was ugly (2/10), had autism and glasses. I was sitting at a table during study hall overhearing her conversation. At the time I was around 16. She then mentioned "my boyfriend" and I felt a surge of cortisol. It was the fact that I couldn't get a girlfriend yet the ugliest girl in the school could get a boyfriend. She mogged me but I thought she was in the loser category like me. Her boyfriend then turned out to be slightly above average in looks. She later that year gave me a middle finger randomly even though I never talked to her. That was an extremely blackpilling experience. Women cannot be incels. Its like saying water can be dry.

Foids can never be alone no matter how much they whine and complain about it for attention

Downs

Back when I was at school there was this girl who was ugly (2/10), had autism and glasses. I was sitting at a table during study hall overhearing her conversation. At the time I was around 16. She then mentioned "my boyfriend" and I felt a surge of cortisol. It was the fact that I couldn't get a girlfriend yet the ugliest girl in the school could get a boyfriend. She mogged me but I thought she was in the loser category like me. Her boyfriend then turned out to be slightly above average in looks. She later that year gave me a middle finger randomly even though I never talked to her. That was an extremely blackpilling experience. Women cannot be incels. Its like saying water can be dry.
Its so brutal watching everyone else get in relationships while being alone Im probably gonna end up making a thread about this in detail lmao

See inkwell, this obviously proves that ''ugly'' people can get a partner and laid too!

Foids can never be alone no matter how much they whine and complain about it for attention
My sister has 4-5 friends over sometimes meanwhile the last time I was at a social event was a birthday in 2008
"Wonderful friend Travis" wtf she destroyed him
Its so brutal watching everyone else get in relationships while being alone Im probably gonna end up making a thread about this in detail lmao
Normies getting into relationships is one thing but seeing ugly foids do it is damaging to the ego of a young person because in your mind you have a chance with them. Its like everyone else gets to experience these pleasures and you're left out for at the time no good reason. Looking back it was because of my height and looks but its damaging at the time when you think that its your personality or something.

Normies getting into relationships is one thing but seeing ugly foids do it is damaging to the ego of a young person because in your mind you have a chance with them. Its like everyone else gets to experience these pleasures and you're left out for at the time no good reason. Looking back it was because of my height and looks but its damaging at the time when you think that its your personality or something.
Oh for sure nothing worse than false hope

Oh for sure nothing worse than false hope
I hate people who say that I need to adopt a positive attitude or go to the gym and that I'm somehow doing something wrong. In my opinion giving someone false hope is far worse than just being real with someone. It saves a lot of hassle.

I hate people who say that I need to adopt a positive attitude or go to the gym and that I'm somehow doing something wrong. In my opinion giving someone false hope is far worse than just being real with someone. It saves a lot of hassle.
Yeah I was redpilled for so long like an idiot I thought I had hope and I'd find a girl. Haahahahahaha no hope in hell for me Im forever alone

All of the ugly, fat and autistic girls I've met had boyfriends. Most of their boyfriends were either Chadlite or normie-tier. It's utterly brutal how all of those traits negligibly affect women but a single one can completely destroy a man. :fuk:

See inkwell, this obviously proves that ''ugly'' people can get a partner and laid too!
I don't know what these inklers are talking about. I'm a short, chubby and conventionally unattractive lady with severe autism, but none of those things have stopped me from dating or marrying my wonderful husband. :foidSoy:

This happened to me at work man some subs foid has talking about how she has a boyfriend, all I could think about was juggernauts law

YOOOO THAT IS THE FUCKING WORST
UGLY FAT ASS 16 YEAR OLD WITH A 20 SOMETHING DROPOUT BOYFRIEND

sadsomeday all women will suffer!!!

I know an obese, autistic land whale who has a boyfriend. Foids literally can't lose

I hate truly ugly girls who still get attention from guys.

Worse than chads, beckys, stacys, the lot. Deserves a thread of its own.