Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The time I heard a female classmate loudly declare in the school library how she lost her virginity

WiZardThEgRaY

WiZardThEgRaY

The racist gray wizard
★★★★★
She was a cute, short blond haired, brown eyed girl named Sam. Always gave out nice girl vibes before. Anyway I was working on the computer in the school library my sophomore year 20 years ago. She was talking to her friend and besides us three, I don’t think there was anyone else there.

She just loudly blurted out to her friend that she lost her virginity during freshman homecoming, like it was nothing, like a trip to McDonald’s. Oh yeah, this was in a catholic school.

That was many black pills about school girls that I experienced in high school (like most normal boys experience in this gay modern world.)

First, it proved that “MUH INNOCENT UNDER-18” girls can and freely do consent to sex. Treating these girls like victims is bullshit. Underaged girls get horny and fuck.

Second, it proved how low women viewed their own virginity. I was blackpilled early on about the virginity issue around that time, even without the use of internet, because I had an almanac book full of statistics that dropped black pills on me in print form.

Hell, even my catholic school teachers were shit-libs on every issue except abortion. They often openly talked about having sex when they were young or they would call church teaching on sexual purity “redneck policies”. I still clearly remember my Spanish teacher who was in his 40s having a private conversation with me bragging about how he cheated on his wife all the time, and how one girl in my class had an ugly face but a nice ass (she was like 15 at the time)

I won’t even bother getting into the student conversations I heard, because they are a given. Suffice to say you got to hear and know the sexual histories of everyone, whether you were close to them or not.

The only girl who was a confirmed virgin at my school was a cute hapa girl (with a famously big ass) in my class named Rachel. I know because the girls in the library I mentioned before brought it up, they seemed a little surprised by it but they also seemed to respect it a little. I would kick myself once in awhile later on for not being more interested in her.

Anyway I feel bad for the high school kids trying to navigate the current sexual climate they have to deal with every day. It must be hell.

Last edited:
Anyway I feel bad for the high school kids trying to navigate the current sexual climate they have to deal with every day. It must be hell.
young people now hang out, drink and have sex WAY less and way later

I heard a foid in a train talk to another about how she lost her virginity (they talked in russian, they thought i wouldnt understand JFL). I instantly knew that the obnoxious chaddam of our town took her virginity and it was confirmed when I saw them later walking close side by side jfl even virgins want a guy with experience.

She was a cute, short blond haired, brown eyed girl named Sam. Always gave out nice girl vibes before. Anyway I was working on the computer in the school library my sophomore year 20 years ago. She was talking to her friend and besides us three, I don’t think there was anyone else there.

She just loudly blurted out to her friend that she lost her virginity during freshman homecoming, like it was nothing, like a trip to McDonald’s. Oh yeah, this was in a catholic school.

That was many black pills about school girls that I experienced in high school (like most normal boys experience in this gay modern world.)

First, it proved that “MUH INNOCENT UNDER-18” girls can and freely do consent to sex. Treating these girls like victims is bullshit. Underaged girls get horny and fuck.

Second, it proved how low women viewed their own virginity. I was blackpilled early on about the virginity issue around that time, even without the use of internet, because I had an almanac book full of statistics that dropped black pills on me in print form.

Hell, even my catholic school teachers were shit-libs on every issue except abortion. They often openly talked about having sex when they were young or they would call church teaching on sexual purity “redneck policies”. I still clearly remember my Spanish teacher who was in his 40s having a private conversation with me bragging about how he cheated on his wife all the time, and how one girl in my class had an ugly face but a nice ass (she was like 15 at the time)

I won’t even bother getting into the student conversations I heard, because they are a given. Suffice to say you got to hear and know the sexual histories of everyone, whether you were close to them or not.

The only girl who was a confirmed virgin at my school was a cute hapa girl (with a famously big ass) in my class named Rachel. I know because the girls in the library I mentioned before brought it up, they seemed a little surprised by it but they also seemed to respect it a little. I would kick myself once in awhile later on for not being more interested in her.

Fucking shitting satanic reality, that disgusts gives everything. It me off to know things like that (brutal). :dafuckfeels::fuk:

I heard a foid in a train talk to another about how she lost her virginity (they talked in russian, they thought i wouldnt understand JFL). I instantly knew that the obnoxious chaddam of our town took her virginity and it was confirmed when I saw them later walking close side by side jfl even virgins want a guy with experience.
Yep that’s the thing, women actually want men who have sex. That is why a lot of women chase married men. It must be a biological thing

This is exactly why I am happy whenever I hear about a school shooting on the news, teenagers deserve it for being dirty dogs.

>Cute
>Brown eyed

Lol

I left high school right before the plandemic and the George Floyd funhouse, I can’t imagine how bad it must be now

I can hardly remember anyone from high school.