Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The time I had an epiphany at Jack in The Box

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
It was about 7 in the morning on a Sunday. I hadn't slept the previous night. I pulled an all nighter playing video games, which I noticed I wasn't even very interested in anymore. I started to realized that all the things I used to enjoy doing just aren't fun like they used to be. But I didn't feel like sleeping, and I really had nothing else to do, so it was just a form of killing time. By now I was hungry, too tired to cook and I felt like taking a walk, so I decided to go to Jack in The Box.

The atmosphere in Jack in The Box or any shitty fast food place at 7 AM when it's still dark is almost indescribable, but it's kino. I sat alone at my table alone with a coffee, breakfast and excruciating existential dread. There was a lot of really traumatizing stuff going on in my personal life at this time, and I was just sitting there solemnly reflecting on all of it. That was when I started paying attention to the TV and saw MSNBC was on. They were talking about Trump or some shit but I wasn't paying attention to that. The hostess was wearing a tight purple dress and I started focusing intensely on the screen trying to see her panties. She wasn't even a young model or anything, just a normal looking TV host. It cut to advertisements for a few minutes and as soon as it came back on I immediately started staring at the MSNBC hostess' panties again.

It was at this moment I realized I was literally Der Ewige Coomer and I had reached a level of desperation and depravity that most people never even imagine. I realized that if this is all my life is ever going to amount to then I genuinely have no reason to be alive. Since then I've been putting a lot more effort in to productive things like building muscle and doing well academically. Call it a cope but it keeps me alive. If I ever just accepted that I'm going to be miserable forever and gave up, I wouldn't bother LDARing for the rest of my life, I would blow my brains out instantly

Last edited:
If you’re going to work on improving yourself your best investment is focus on your looks.

I realized that if this is all my life is ever going to amount to then I genuinely have no reason to be alive. Since then I've been putting a lot more effort in to productive things like building muscle and doing well academically. Call it a cope but it keeps me alive. If I ever just accepted that I'm going to be miserable forever and gave up, I wouldn't bother LDARing for the rest of my life, I would blow my brains out instantly
At least you have motivation, but what for, to grow old and cope by consooming, cooming, and having hobbies in hope to better yourself when you will never be good enough for anyone?. I just don't see the point if there is no rewards at the end. There's is simply no escape from inceldom, i rather be ldaring and being comfy than doing all that work for nothing in the end.

Also cooming is a good cope. :feelsokman:

Last edited:
Strange place to have an epiphany I guess

The atmosphere in Jack in The Box or any shitty fast food place at 7 AM when it's still dark is almost indescribable, but it's kino.

I know exactly what you're talking about

That would never happened at taco bell

I’ve never really been somewhere that early. I guess airports a handful of times maybe. That was sorta neat

I’ve never really been somewhere that early. I guess airports a handful of times maybe. That was sorta neat
I agree, I once stayed over night in an airport.

That was when I started paying attention to the TV and saw MSNBC was on. They were talking about Trump or some shit but I wasn't paying attention to that.
Man I miss the Trump era already dude. Am I the only one who genuinely misses all of the chaos that was happening during his time in office? All the normies and soys seething and throwing tantrums over every little thing he said or did. It was the funniest shit. Compared to Drumpf, Biden is just a boring old nigga who never really says or does anything outrageous or even disagreeable. The news and society in general is so fucking boring now smh
The hostess was wearing a tight purple dress and I started focusing intensely on the screen trying to see her panties. She wasn't even a young model or anything, just a normal looking TV host. It cut to advertisements for a few minutes and as soon as it came back on I immediately started staring at the MSNBC hostess' panties again.

It was at this moment I realized I was literally Der Ewige Coomer and I had reached a level of desperation and depravity that most people never even imagine. I realized that if this is all my life is ever going to amount to then I genuinely have no reason to be alive. Since then I've been putting a lot more effort in to productive things like building muscle and doing well academically. Call it a cope but it keeps me alive. If I ever just accepted that I'm going to be miserable forever and gave up, I wouldn't bother LDARing for the rest of my life, I would blow my brains out instantly.
Ofc this niggas “epiphany“ was triggered by pantsu. How did I not see it coming :feelsseriously:

Last edited: