Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The time I had a dream of a different life in which I was hugged by a foid.

Deta97

Deta97

Suicidal Alchemist and Dreamer
-
My dream began with me being in an unknown apartment, looking out the window of what I assumed to be a kitchen, deciding whether or not to fly. I had the window opened and was about to jump, but I knew I wouldn’t be able to fly. So, I decided to try summoning people. Then, to my surprise, a blonde girl walks in, talking on the phone. She turns out to be my older sister [I have no older sister irl, and I’m black (as you can see in my avi)]. She gives me a warm welcome and hugs me. I hug her back. Her body and touch felt very delicate. It’s almost as though I could easily break her. She then heads off to her room.
Now that she’s gone, I went back to figuring out what I’m going to do in the dream. Right then, I decided to teleport and attempted it. It didn’t work. Then a big black guy walks in. He was our “mover” apparently. I try to ask him something. He didn’t hear me. My “sister” came and got the man to notice me, so I can ask him something. The man asks what’s up, but I forgot what I was going to say to him. Then I saw a big guy in camouflage shorts, who I assumed to be my “dad”, lying on top of the bed in the room ahead. So, I walk in and ask him which room is my room while attempting to ground myself in the dream by denying my waking life as a reality, treating it as though it was a dream. So, “Dad” got up and walked me over to my room.
Inside the room, was a bed with a beanbag for a mattress and a red blanket to cover it, different from what my bed is in the waking life. And a small desk with a desktop computer sitting on top of it. I decided to sit on my bed to pander this life I have in the dream and meditate. But that was when I made a huge mistake of closing my eyes, which caused me to warp into a different dream, which I can’t remember any details of it. And then I woke up.

Brutal dreampill

I feel like most incels have an imaginary gf, or cuddle buddy.

if i cant have a foid irl i can have her in my dreams :fuk:

if i cant have a foid irl i can have her in my dreams :fuk:
I call dreams alternate realities, which exists as an infinite grid of all possible moments. So... I think you can.:feelsthink:

My dream began with me being in an unknown apartment, looking out the window of what I assumed to be a kitchen, deciding whether or not to fly. I had the window opened and was about to jump, but I knew I wouldn’t be able to fly. So, I decided to try summoning people. Then, to my surprise, a blonde girl walks in, talking on the phone. She turns out to be my older sister [I have no older sister irl, and I’m black (as you can see in my avi)]. She gives me a warm welcome and hugs me. I hug her back. Her body and touch felt very delicate. It’s almost as though I could easily break her. She then heads off to her room.
Now that she’s gone, I went back to figuring out what I’m going to do in the dream. Right then, I decided to teleport and attempted it. It didn’t work. Then a big black guy walks in. He was our “mover” apparently. I try to ask him something. He didn’t hear me. My “sister” came and got the man to notice me, so I can ask him something. The man asks what’s up, but I forgot what I was going to say to him. Then I saw a big guy in camouflage shorts, who I assumed to be my “dad”, lying on top of the bed in the room ahead. So, I walk in and ask him which room is my room while attempting to ground myself in the dream by denying my waking life as a reality, treating it as though it was a dream. So, “Dad” got up and walked me over to my room.
Inside the room, was a bed with a beanbag for a mattress and a red blanket to cover it, different from what my bed is in the waking life. And a small desk with a desktop computer sitting on top of it. I decided to sit on my bed to pander this life I have in the dream and meditate. But that was when I made a huge mistake of closing my eyes, which caused me to warp into a different dream, which I can’t remember any details of it. And then I woke up.
Who else high af my nigz??:smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

You guys are so lucky...
I can't even dream because I can barely sleep more than 4 hours a day. :feelsrope:

i wanted to sleep, i cant, i barely sleep, just quick naps sometimes at night sometimes at the day when i am not busy; dreams like these are worse than nightmares, i imagine if this is not an old reality, past life, or another you on another dimension, would be bittersweet that he lives happy

i wanted to sleep, i cant, i barely sleep, just quick naps sometimes at night sometimes at the day when i am not busy; dreams like these are worse than nightmares, i imagine if this is not an old reality, past life, or another you on another dimension, would be bittersweet that he lives happy
Actually, I imagine that’s pretty much what it is… I’ve had a few dreams where I had a girlfriend, and in one of them, I supposedly had a child with them… a thick asian girl of all things…

And in the most recent one, I mentioned it on here some time ago, it definitely felt like an alternate reality and in this one, it was self-aware.

I’ll have to get back into meditating regularly.

Actually, I imagine that’s pretty much what it is… I’ve had a few dreams where I had a girlfriend, and in one of them, I supposedly had a child with them… a thick asian girl of all things…

And in the most recent one, I mentioned it on here some time ago, it definitely felt like an alternate reality and in this one, it was self-aware.

I’ll have to get back into meditating regularly.
It is kind of sad and cute that in another reality there is a Me that is doing well, i see that these dreams can be part of your experience getting a glimpse of another you in a much better life and even the characters of this other reality acknowledging the You of this reality, the possibilities are endless but certainly must have an answer. Could be argued that you are accessing deep areas within your mind and the characters and scenarios of it are expressions and reflections of your Self, but the idea that it is an reality other than this one is the most possible because it makes more sense, and, judging through the descriptions of your experiences with dreams, it seems to be exactly an alternate reality, which can be an eerie possibility for you or an welcoming encounter; overall, it is important to delve into it as much as you can, then report your findings, so it can be thought about, dreams are important especially if you get to remember not only the impressions that it gave, but the complete description of the scenarios.

It is kind of sad and cute that in another reality there is a Me that is doing well, i see that these dreams can be part of your experience getting a glimpse of another you in a much better life and even the characters of this other reality acknowledging the You of this reality, the possibilities are endless but certainly must have an answer. Could be argued that you are accessing deep areas within your mind and the characters and scenarios of it are expressions and reflections of your Self, but the idea that it is an reality other than this one is the most possible because it makes more sense, and, judging through the descriptions of your experiences with dreams, it seems to be exactly an alternate reality, which can be an eerie possibility for you or an welcoming encounter; overall, it is important to delve into it as much as you can, then report your findings, so it can be thought about, dreams are important especially if you get to remember not only the impressions that it gave, but the complete description of the scenarios.
My thoughts exactly… Back when I used to lucid dream often, I’d make it my one goal, before suicidal ideations hit, all I wanted to do was to go there, no matter what. and become a permanent resident in it. Life was pretty shit, and yeah… it was my one coping mechanism.

Regarding the second part, I kinda thought about the potential meaning behind it being the reflection of my subconscious, but yeah… that one kinda felt too self aware for it to be just that. I’m going to be sure to go deep. It’ll be a backup plan if I can’t bring my heaven to the Earth.

I hope you’re able to do the same as well.

My thoughts exactly… Back when I used to lucid dream often, I’d make it my one goal, before suicidal ideations hit, all I wanted to do was to go there, no matter what. and become a permanent resident in it. Life was pretty shit, and yeah… it was my one coping mechanism.

Regarding the second part, I kinda thought about the potential meaning behind it being the reflection of my subconscious, but yeah… that one kinda felt too self aware for it to be just that. I’m going to be sure to go deep. It’ll be a backup plan if I can’t bring my heaven to the Earth.

I hope you’re able to do the same as well.
It would be good if it were possible to stay at the alternate reality, but even if you visit it, at the end is probably just a visit, your self from this reality can only be permanent on this reality, the other realities belong only to the other Selfs, you can only get an taste of them but not live it, this is your reality, and in this reality, if is not possible to find love or anything to make it worth living, then existing on this reality will get to a point where it will be unbearable. Overall, even if nothing comes out of it, it is still worth it to see what could have been and the contrast of these other realities compared to this one, atleast try to find on the dreams some answer or solution, better than now.

It would be good if it were possible to stay at the alternate reality, but even if you visit it, at the end is probably just a visit, your self from this reality can only be permanent on this reality, the other realities belong only to the other Selfs, you can only get an taste of them but not live it, this is your reality, and in this reality, if is not possible to find love or anything to make it worth living, then existing on this reality will get to a point where it will be unbearable. Overall, even if nothing comes out of it, it is still worth it to see what could have been and the contrast of these other realities compared to this one, atleast try to find on the dreams some answer or solution, better than now.
Maybe… But I’ve kinda had an idea on how to make it work, though it takes an extreme level of focus, and detachment. Though I’m just experimenting on it for now…

To me, I think this is but a dream, although very solid compared to the dreams we have at night. But if you can mute all your sensory input from this reality, you’ll be able to conjure a new one. Basically… you have to unlock all your clair senses:
Clairvoyance (seeing), Clairaudience (hearing), Clairalience (smelling), Clairgustance tasting), Clairsentience Feeling), and Claircognizance (Knowing).

I kinda wrote all that in the order of difficulty, with the first being the easiest to achieve, and the last being the hardest. I managed to get to the smelling/tasting part. But to “KNOW” is the hardest to do with you having to deny all that you know and were taught. But the second you can free yourself from that, that is perhaps where the magic begins… Or… you just go crazy.

Anyway, back then when I first had the idea, I was pretty much browsing reddit and stumbled upon r/dimensionaljumping and r/oneirosophy and yeah…

I have to imagine my pillow is a woman in order to sleep. Otherwise I couldnt.

i have recurring dreams about the same girl that i really really love. i guess shes my oneitis

Dreams are implanted Memories ( propably from the Admin / potential Program of this World ) that we should experience. Some of my dreams are Way to graphic to be coincidence. Hec i even see Anime scenes that dont exist with superb graphics. Wonders me how that shit is possible.
Maybe… But I’ve kinda had an idea on how to make it work, though it takes an extreme level of focus, and detachment. Though I’m just experimenting on it for now…

To me, I think this is but a dream, although very solid compared to the dreams we have at night. But if you can mute all your sensory input from this reality, you’ll be able to conjure a new one. Basically… you have to unlock all your clair senses:
Clairvoyance (seeing), Clairaudience (hearing), Clairalience (smelling), Clairgustance tasting), Clairsentience Feeling), and Claircognizance (Knowing).

I kinda wrote all that in the order of difficulty, with the first being the easiest to achieve, and the last being the hardest. I managed to get to the smelling/tasting part. But to “KNOW” is the hardest to do with you having to deny all that you know and were taught. But the second you can free yourself from that, that is perhaps where the magic begins… Or… you just go crazy.

Anyway, back then when I first had the idea, I was pretty much browsing reddit and stumbled upon r/dimensionaljumping and r/oneirosophy and yeah…

i have recurring dreams about the same girl that i really really love. i guess shes my oneitis
Heh! I often have those about chatting with a CSM girl…

Bitch barely breathes in my directio- okay what the living shit… am I having a deja-vu moment?

Dreams are implanted Memories ( propably from the Admin / potential Program of this World ) that we should experience. Some of my dreams are Way to graphic to be coincidence. Hec i even see Anime scenes that dont exist with superb graphics. Wonders me how that shit is possible.
I wouldn’t be surprised, and I had the same happen with me as well with anime and other shows as well.