Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The time i got beaten to dead by my mother

• Thread starter Persianyoungcel
  • Start date
About ur question i didnt saw that sorry i always try to replay to others.
Im studymaxxing so i cant move out and find a job.
I see no problem with doing it i believe its a tool that God gave me to get result with it
Btw,ibwas curious how you came to know about such stuff,,do your spells really work?how do you cast ayour spell?amd also how do you remove a spell?
I know someone cursed out of jealousy,my friends brother who is just 16,how do you think you can remove it?

Btw,ibwas curious how you came to know about such stuff,,do your spells really work?how do you cast ayour spell?amd also how do you remove a spell?
I know someone cursed out of jealousy,my friends brother who is just 16,how do you think you can remove it?
I came to it out of deaperation amd about your friend i dont know how to remove curses if one day i got cursed i will ask Haures or maybe Vassago or Malphas to remove it for me

I came to it out of deaperation amd about your friend i dont know how to remove curses if one day i got cursed i will ask Haures or maybe Vassago or Malphas to remove it for me
How do you put a curse on someone?

I wishhave I knew how toto remove it,my friends brother is suffering and hes just a kid yaknow

I wishhave I knew how toto remove it,my friends brother is suffering and hes just a kid yaknow
Who is haures and. Vassago and, those people you named?

Yes they work and the more i practice it they better they work

Somr goetic spirits

For that you can ask a professional practioner to remove it

Also do you believe in jinns,I suppose,you do

Can you somehow sue her for financial compensation?

Also, she needs an acid face wash.

Yes i can but she is still my mother and i need her to studymaxx
Try to document as much of her abuse as possible. When the time is right, use ita as evidence against her.

Take photos of your bruises/injuries she inflicted on you. Record her violent outbursts with hidden audio/video devices.

Try to document as much of her abuse as possible. When the time is right, use ita as evidence against her.

Take photos of your bruises/injuries she inflicted on you. Record her violent outbursts with hidden audio/video devices.
She cant abuse me physically anymore.
Now she just mock me and insult me :fuk:

@Persianyoungcel Can you not get her for “psychological abuse” or some other shit?

Magic is a lie.

Can you not get her for “psychological abuse” or some other shit?
I dont know much about law but im sure there is some law for it but i dont want to get into legal fight with her bcz i need her to studymaxx

I dont know much about law but im sure there is some law for it but i dont want to get into legal fight with her bcz i need her to studymaxx
What I’m saying is that you should document her abusive behaviour for as long as you have to in order to studymax.

But once you are done you could sue her for money or to ruin her reputation.

What I’m saying is that you should document her abusive behaviour for as long as you have to in order to studymax.

But once you are done you could sue her for money or to ruin her reputation.
I will try this thanks