Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The time i got beaten to dead by my mother

• Thread starter Persianyoungcel
  • Start date
Persianyoungcel

Persianyoungcel

Sassanidmaxxing
★★★★
I was 3th grader when this happened she came back from university sooner that i expected and she realized that i escaped from school she binded me with rope and put me in the bathroom and started to kicking my face and head and then she sit on me and started strangling me to dead point and then she went out for a minute and came back with a knife and she told me she is going to kill me and cut my throat i dont remember what happened after that but she somehow untied the ropes and i was free.
She imprisoned me in the house for a week to heal my bruises then she let me to go to the school i still tell her about it but she always replay with that i deserve it

@Iranianoldcel @incelerated
See this my fellow brocels

what the fuck dude thats sick i hope she gets karma going back to her 100 times worse

My therapist told me she is suffering from Borderline personality disorder

we need to not have a family bro

:feelskek:

Is she ethnic? Sounds like an average ethnic parent, these ethnics parents are retarded af

:cryfeels:

stupid FOID HOW DARE SHE TREAT A brothER like that:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

all incels should get a slutty stacy MILF with big milkers that allows them to NEETmaxx and leechmaxx:society:
if my mother was like yours i would STAB HER PUSSY WITH A KNIFE (in a videogame):society: DO NOT FORGIVE THE TOILET
I dont hate her idk why instead i transfer this hate to other foids

Yes she is she is also a feminist
Fucking brutal, you should move far away asap

I remember one time my father strangled me and punched me on my face while in my bed while I was asleep(I had to get ready for school at 4am because of the traffic) because I was tired and sick and didn't want to go to school that day.

Ethnic parents are retarded af when education is at play.

Fucking brutal, you should move far away asap

I remember one time my father strangled me and punched me on my face while in my bed while I was asleep(I had to get ready for school at 4am because of the traffic) because I was tired and sick and didn't want to go to school that day.

Ethnic parents are retarded af when education is at play.
My mother hated me bcz i remind her of her failed marriage with my manlet ugly father

My father beat me very hard regularly ,my mom did psychologically abusing

Females treat their children like commodities.

My father beat me very hard regularly ,my mom did psychologically abusing
my father would hit me and yell at me for stupid shit.... when my mom wasn't around. he also liked to keep me in the house and did not want me to socialize online or irl and my mother us being the kind jewish family she went along with it

my mother is also a bitch of course still living with her because i am a minor she tells me how much of an embarrassment i am and tells me how every thing that happened to me was my faut.... yes it was my fault for being born ugly and autistic stupid bitch :feelsohgod:

Wtf? Do u live in jewSA or sandland? If it's the latter u should be the one doing the beating:feelsLSD:
Im Iranian but Iran goverment is gigacuck

I was 3th grader when this happened she came back from university sooner that i expected and she realized that i escaped from school she binded me with rope and put me in the bathroom and started to kicking my face and head and then she sit on me and started strangling me to dead point and then she went out for a minute and came back with a knife and she told me she is going to kill me and cut my throat i dont remember what happened after that but she somehow untied the ropes and i was free.
She imprisoned me in the house for a week to heal my bruises then she let me to go to the school i still tell her about it but she always replay with that i deserve it
Report her to [UWSL]گشت ارشاد[/UWSL], [UWSL] :feelskek: lie [/UWSL]

WTAF:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
WTF is wrong with your mother? Get the fuck out of that house asap. Your mom is an actual psycho

I'm very sorry bro you had to go through that. That's horrible:fuk:

WTAF:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
WTF is wrong with your mother? Get the fuck out of that house asap. Your mom is an actual psycho

I'm very sorry bro you had to go through that. That's horrible:fuk:
She cant beat me anymore

Another Reminder that most People are Pieces of Shit , and that you should do what you want , with no Regards of Others , whatsoever.

arab foids no better than western foids
I heared they get back at men by abusing their children

arab foids no better than western foids
I heared they get back at men by abusing their children
She was not arab but about my fatheri believe i they werent divorced he would stop her

What the fuck dude:cryfeels::reeeeee::reeeeee:?How old are you?report your mother or wait till you can move out

Move to where i have no where to go
You are 21,can't you get a job and moveout ?
Also,I thought Iran was a pretty based and conservative country,,just cannot believe that the degeneracy has spread there too:feelsUgh::feelsohgod:
Also dude,you didn't reply to my answer on the other thread,stoo doing black magic,srsly dude,I know people who have done that and a few who suffered from it,don't do all this for a stinky hole,not worth it,do istaghfaar.
Btw are you a practising muslim?Shia,I guess?

You are 21,can't you get a job and moveout ?
Also,I thought Iran was a pretty based and conservative country,,just cannot believe that the degeneracy has spread there too:feelsUgh::feelsohgod:
Also dude,you didn't reply to my answer on the other thread,stoo doing black magic,srsly dude,I know people who have done that and a few who suffered from it,don't do all this for a stinky hole,not worth it,do istaghfaar.
Btw are you a practising muslim?Shia,I guess?
About ur question i didnt saw that sorry i always try to replay to others.
Im studymaxxing so i cant move out and find a job.
I see no problem with doing it i believe its a tool that God gave me to get result with it

is she still alive? she sounds like a massive danger to her surroundings
I'd try to sue her ass for the abuse -- even if it won't help you, it'll prevent her from going ER on innocent people
normies are sick :feelspuke:

is she still alive? she sounds like a massive danger to her surroundings
I'd try to sue her ass for the abuse -- even if it won't help you, it'll prevent her from going ER on innocent people
normies are sick :feelspuke:
Yes she is still alive unfortunatly