Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The time I bullied a disabled girl in elementary school

dOOmerbOI

dOOmerbOI

Azovcel
★★★
I was bullied all my school life, while not as harsh as primary school.
I came as immigrant to Spain when I was only 4 years old.

I think I was 7 or 8 years old when this happened. I was very blonde as a child, mostly albino looking and many boys teased, called me names, and laughed at me from time to time, but we still were very young and could play together sometimes.

There was this retarded down syndrome girl from a special class. She was older and taller. She had some anger issues and one time she punched me in the face and throw me at the floor. She laughed and I did nothing.

But one day things changed me forever.

It was 8:00AM. And I just got off from the bus that brought me school. I walked towards the entrance but suddenly I saw a group of people loudly cheering at the end of the schoolyard. I turned towards them and walked to see what was happening.

To my schock, I saw my "bullies" punching with their bags the retarded girl. I was a little confused at first, but then, I felt the need to join the pack, and I started beating the girl with my back too.

The schoolbell rang. And we went back inside. We were laughing while the potato was crying at the floor outside.

I felt powerful for 10 seconds.

Yet after all those years I actually feel guilty for the girl. She was just another victim of society, and possibly a true femcel for the rest of her life.

brutal racepill

Are you still blond? That's a mogger trait. I used to have light brown hair, but it has darkened with time.

She deserved it. She bullied you, while you did nothing to wrong her. She just got her comeuppance in life. I would never put someone else down no matter how much I may be inclined to do so. I am the one who gets made fun of, who gets mocked, ridiculed, and ostracized. There is no punishment for my bullies; they only see good in life.
Yes Im still very blonde.
The problem is the girl just punched me once. The actual bullies of the story never got punished. They turned out to be chads in life.

I did that too jfl

Lol@ thinking a non hardcore deformed/disfigured woman/girl can be a femcel