Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The three mental disorders foids like to fake the most

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
-Depression: "OMG that doomer girl meme is sooo true I relate so much with her :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: yesterday I got 150 tinder matches instead of the usual 200 and it made me cry I'm so depressed :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: Also a friend asked me to hang out and I said no because I'm antisocial and gloomy hehe I hate people :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"

-OCD: "Teehee I like to wear matching outfits each time I go out, I like that my pens and papers are perfectly aligned in my desk and my book collection is in alphabetical order :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: I deffo have OCD hehe it's so quirky and unique :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: I'm such a perfectionist :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"

-BPD: "I like drinking alcohol, smoking weed and fucking with strangers :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: I'm emotionally clingy with Chad but I tell my simps they should die if they get too near to me :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: I'm such a borderline person my mood is sooooo unpredictable which makes me quirky and different :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"

Was going to also add autism but tbh most autists/aspies who say they're proud of their condition are not faking it so while it can get annoying it's better than faking mental illness. Fucking larpers.

Faking BPD is pretty typical BPD behaviour :lul:

PTSD also because Chad raped me. :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

-Depression: "OMG that doomer girl meme is sooo true I relate so much with her :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: yesterday I got 150 tinder matches instead of the usual 200 and it made me cry I'm so depressed :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: Also a friend asked me to hang out and I said no because I'm antisocial and gloomy hehe I hate people :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"

-OCD: "Teehee I like to wear matching outfits each time I go out, I like that my pens and papers are perfectly aligned in my desk and my book collection is in alphabetical order :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: I deffo have OCD hehe it's so quirky and unique :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: I'm such a perfectionist :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"

-BPD: "I like drinking alcohol, smoking weed and fucking with strangers :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: I'm emotionally clingy with Chad but I tell my simps they should die if they get too near to me :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: I'm such a borderline person my mood is sooooo unpredictable which makes me quirky and different :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"

Was going to also add autism but tbh most autists/aspies who say they're proud of their condition are not faking it so while it can get annoying it's better than faking mental illness. Fucking larpers.
BPD is a biological response from foids to non Chads. Used to be on check by just beating the foid in past, but not any longer.

You forgot chadophilia