Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The threat of doxxing and the social consequences are a censorship and control method.

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

i know, i know, water wet, still a good read.

as for those who won't read, here's a TL;DR

Getting doxxed can cost you your job, and make you unemployable, which is more socially acceptable for the sheeple than just killing you.

Silence those that disagree with you. A certain political party that I won't name that emphasizes cancel culture has made a living doing this.

They can doxx me tbh, whatever.

Imagine some bluepilled cuck hacker decides to teach those inkels a lesson and doxxes us all. Ohh well, here in Laos people don't care about what an incel is or whatnot.

:feelsseriously:Says the guy who has sent his pics to several users. You know I can DM your face shots to IT users right? ( Ofcourse, I won't do this because you are my friend but still you can't trust anyone).

"Free speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences"

jfl a king in the medieval ages could say something like that
"you are free to criticize me, but that doesn't mean you aren't free from the consequences of getting your head chopped off".

If my mom decides to doxx me I’m still gonna post here because idgaf

Imagine some bluepilled cuck hacker decides to teach those inkels a lesson and doxxes us all. Ohh well, here in Laos people don't care about what an incel is or whatnot.
Are you unironically from Laos or is it larp? If so please tell me more. I know literally NOTHING about Laos, unlike neighbouring countries like Vietnam and Cambodia. It's so isolated from the West that you never hear anything from there.

Are you unironically from Laos or is it larp? If so please tell me more. I know literally NOTHING about Laos, unlike neighbouring countries like Vietnam and Cambodia. It's so isolated from the West that you never hear anything from there.
Present Laos traces its historic and cultural identity to Lan Xang, which existed from the 14th century to the 18th century as one of the largest kingdoms in Southeast Asia. Due to its central geographical location in Southeast Asia, the kingdom became a hub for overland trade, and became wealthy economically and culturally. After a period of internal conflict, Lan Xang broke into three separate kingdoms—Luang Phrabang, Vientiane, and Champasak. In 1893, the three territories came under a French protectorate and were united to form what is now known as Laos. It briefly gained independence in 1945 after Japanese occupation, but was recolonised by France until it won autonomy in 1949. Laos became independent in 1953, with a constitutional monarchy under Sisavang Vong. A post-independence civil war began, which saw the communist resistance, supported by the Soviet Union, fight against the monarchy that later came under influence of military regimes supported by the United States. After the Vietnam War ended in 1975, the communist Pathet Lao came to power, ending the civil war. Laos was then dependent on military and economic aid from the Soviet Union until its dissolution in 1991.

Doxxing should be illegal.

Doxxing should be illegal.
I'm pretty sure there are certain laws around it, but the exact nature of those laws I am unsure of.

"Free speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences"

jfl a king in the medieval ages could say something like that
"you are free to criticize me, but that doesn't mean you aren't free from the consequences of getting your head chopped off".
literally

So fucking bullshit. Destroying someone's life like that is so wrong, and people often do it just because of meaningless internet arguments on obscure forums. What a bunch of retards.

Present Laos traces its historic and cultural identity to Lan Xang, which existed from the 14th century to the 18th century as one of the largest kingdoms in Southeast Asia. Due to its central geographical location in Southeast Asia, the kingdom became a hub for overland trade, and became wealthy economically and culturally. After a period of internal conflict, Lan Xang broke into three separate kingdoms—Luang Phrabang, Vientiane, and Champasak. In 1893, the three territories came under a French protectorate and were united to form what is now known as Laos. It briefly gained independence in 1945 after Japanese occupation, but was recolonised by France until it won autonomy in 1949. Laos became independent in 1953, with a constitutional monarchy under Sisavang Vong. A post-independence civil war began, which saw the communist resistance, supported by the Soviet Union, fight against the monarchy that later came under influence of military regimes supported by the United States. After the Vietnam War ended in 1975, the communist Pathet Lao came to power, ending the civil war. Laos was then dependent on military and economic aid from the Soviet Union until its dissolution in 1991.
How is personal life? Are the people chill? What are some underrated local foods?

20200531 154806

Sheeple :feelskek:
i dont care i want to rope:feelsrope:

It actually surprises me that people actually put effort into doxxing incels even for an edgy joke on a forum, these people are sadistic as fuck, I'm sure they actually enjoy ruining other people's lives.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back