Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The thought that people younger than me have experienced so much more.

currycel102

currycel102

currycel
★★★★
I'm 20 and KHHV. Just the thought that guys younger than me have experienced so much more in relation to women is ultimate suicide fuel. I've only recently completed the "stage" of driving alone with a woman. Meanwhile there are 15 year old boys who have kissed, hugged, held hands with, and fucked women.

I feel like I'm so far behind. Even if over the years I slowly advance into the stages of holding hands or hugging or kissing, that shit could happen when I'm 35, I'll be so far gone, too emotionally and socially stunted to have a proper relationship. In fact, I'm already probably too far gone as a 20 year old KHHV.

I feel like I'm wasting what are supposed to be the best years of my life. Every single hour, day, week, month I spend just making no progress in terms of ascending. It all feels like a giant waste of time. I've heard countless stories of anons who say that they were KHHV at 20 and thought, "No problem, I'm still young, my 20s will be great, I just have to keep trying, my life has only begun!" and they wake up the next day and are a 30 year old KHHV. The years have gone by so fast. Only now, they're balding, losing sex drive, and becoming weaker.

I can relate.

I'm 20 and KHHV also.

you need to not compare yourself with others too much or you'll be destroyed by the time you hit 30+.

15 year-old NTs LIFEMOG the hell out of me.

At age 20, there is still plenty hope. Try everything you can.

Many people here regret not trying more in their 20s.

Once you're 30 it's gg. Either betabuxx or die without heirs.

I can relate.

I'm 20 and KHHV also.
I don't want to just wake up the next day finding myself to be a 30 year old KHHV. I need to fucking do something in these ten years or I will legitimately have to rope. Looksmaxxing is one thing, but I don't know how to meet women and be social either. I don't know how it all seems to just work out for normies.
It's truly unprecedented in human history for men in their 20s to never have had sex.

15 year-old NTs LIFEMOG the hell out of me.

At age 20, there is still plenty hope. Try everything you can.

Many people here regret not trying more in their 20s.

Once you're 30 it's gg. Either betabuxx or die without heirs.
It's also weird when there are 15 year olds who are straight up taller, more masculine, and stronger than me. Forget them having relationships, they're literally more manly than me.

Realistically you stand a chance if not extremely obese or short. Get back on the path of gymcelling, take T, NTmaxx or do whatever increases your chances even by 1%. Don't wait or you'll become like me.

I don't want to just wake up the next day finding myself to be a 30 year old KHHV. I need to fucking do something in these ten years or I will legitimately have to rope. Looksmaxxing is one thing, but I don't know how to meet women and be social either. I don't know how it all seems to just work out for normies.
It's truly unprecedented in human history for men in their 20s to never have had sex.
you will come to accept it. I was like you when I was younger thinking I would rope when I hit 30+, but in end I did and am still incel. still no pussy. you too shall have this happen. This doesn't mean you shouldn't try your very best. But accept the risk of failure and that you'll likely never have the courage to rope. So be sure to career maxx while you look to looks Maxx and seek to fuck bitches. So you don't end up like me with mediocre job and no foids to fuck.

[UWSL]OP you talk about 15 year-old boys but I think many young boys even in kindergarten already kissed a girl [/UWSL]:feelskek:
We aren't lifemogged by teenagers, but by LITERAL BABIES :feelsmega:
THAT'S INSANE WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT :reeeeee:

Join the club am a 28 KHHV and it ain't easy.

[UWSL]OP you talk about 15 year-old boys but I think many young boys even in kindergarten already kissed a girl [/UWSL]:feelskek:
We aren't lifemogged by teenagers, but by LITERAL BABIES :feelsmega:
THAT'S INSANE WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT :reeeeee:
I mean getting kissed in kindergarten is different. Lots of people look subhuman before puberty and great after, and great before puberty and subhuman after. Up to middle school is completely different ballgame.