Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW The things i think about when it comes to women

0fflinemode

0fflinemode

Banned
-
I see so many prime aged and fertile women walk past me and it kills me to know that I'll never be able to hold one in my hands. God, what I would do to knock one out, bring her home, drug her constantly till she cant think anymore. Probably do this for days until she becomes mentally broken. Dress her up to my liking or other things. Honestly, just imagining a women who cant do anything, nor resist anything, sounds better than sex to me at this point.

I can only fantasize about this while Chad can experience this just by existing. :feelsUgh:

21250.jpg

I see so many prime aged and fertile women walk past me and it kills me to know that I'll never be able to hold one in my hands. God, what I would do to knock one out, bring her home, drug her constantly till she cant think anymore. Probably do this for days until she becomes mentally broken. Dress her up to my liking or other things. Honestly, just imagining a women who cant do anything, nor resist anything, sounds better than sex to me at this point.

I can only fantasize about this while Chad can experience this just by existing. :feelsUgh:
Include me in the screenshot, cucktears.

cant tell if braziliansigmas alt account or his personal lifefuel

Attachments

• smegmasalt.png
    smegmasalt.png
    311 KB · Views: 40
My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink.

I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up.

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

It’s frustrating

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink.

I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up.

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.
A quiet and peaceful life. A house filled with silent beautiful looking woman who wont cheat or annoy me. No real women to cause me anger or stress. Thats the life I want.

FOIDS AREE FOIDS

A quiet and peaceful life. A house filled with silent beautiful looking woman who wont cheat or annoy me. No real women to cause me anger or stress. Thats the life I want.
Welcome to the dollhouse.

YIKES!!!!!! lemme creempee