Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The thing that bothers me the most

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
...is the fact that I'm a 22 year old KISSLESS virgin. Literally, I never got close to a girl enough to even get a fucking kiss. This is something normies experience when they are like 13. Nevermind sex, I can fap and cope till I'm older, but not being good enough for a god damn kiss, mate, I don't even know how it feels like. How am I supposed to live even a normal life?

welcome to the club, I'm even worse, cause I'm almost 24, I lost my hopes.

It's a common feeling. I'm 18 and I've never even come close to kissing a girl. It's just infuriating knowing that it's COMMON for kids half my age to be experiencing their first kiss.

I remember when everyone started to get interested in forming couples in their thirties, the group of friends I had succeeded in, I did not and then began my journey as an outcast incel

KHV here
Even ugly girls wouldn't want to fuck me
I'm so ugly and autistic that my only hope is to marry some single mom so she can give me reluctant sex once a month before leaving me and taking half my money
It's an unwinnable game lads

Brazilian culture is different from the American one in the sense that just getting to kiss without sex is way more common. In the US it seems to me like it's normally the whole deal or nothing, am I wrong?

Brazilian culture is different from the American one in the sense that just getting to kiss without sex is way more common. In the US it seems to me like it's normally the whole deal or nothing, am I wrong?
vc já beijou? fakecel

same dude, its suicide fuel seeing younger guys with gfs and shit, also knew a guy who is 2 years younger than me and has a kid and a cute gf lol.

Americans are very puritans. In France they basically lose their mind when they discover kissing on cheek is the polite way to say hello to girls, even those you don't know. It means nothing more though. Cultural differences affect inceldom more deeply than we think.

Most people here have no experience with women. Congrats and welcome to the club.

23 quase 24 e sou bv D:
Não me considero falso celibatário porque nunca cheguei sequer perto de sexo sem pagar. Também tem que minha aparência decaiu muito com a idade, tenho 29.

You can’t get women if you arnt at least 6 foot

25 KHHV checking in

We can't live a normal life

Americans are very puritans. In France they basically lose their mind when they discover kissing on cheek is the polite way to say hello to girls, even those you don't know. It means nothing more though. Cultural differences affect inceldom more deeply than we think.
So I could lose KV status by visiting France?

Same thing for me. I'm about to turn 23.

Yeah never having missed a girl is 10x worse than being a virgin

So I could lose KV status by visiting France?
It depends. You need to have a real reason to say hello to a pretty girl in the first place, but basically everything is possible if you're low inhib (not my case)

Same here, not even a hug..

...is the fact that I'm a 22 year old KISSLESS virgin. Literally, I never got close to a girl enough to even get a fucking kiss. This is something normies experience when they are like 13. Nevermind sex, I can fap and cope till I'm older, but not being good enough for a god damn kiss, mate, I don't even know how it feels like. How am I supposed to live even a normal life?

Does it make you feel better when I tell you my situation is the same as yours, only I am 36?

Does it make you feel better when I tell you my situation is the same as yours, only I am 36?
How long did you still have hope? 24 right now and not looking any better for me in the near future

How long did you still have hope? 24 right now and not looking any better for me in the near future

Until I was about 30. Until then I always thought: "Well maybe you are still getting better as you are aging or women will become more mature and less shallow." Then I did some intense looksmaxing. I wrote to hundreds of women on dating sites. I had a few blind dates but they were laughing or running away once they saw me. It was then when I realized it's over.

I wrote to hundreds of women on dating sites. I had a few blind dates but they were laughing or running away once they saw me.
Holy shit dude femoids are truly as shallow as it gets.
Any good copes you can recommend? Let's be real here, in 11 years I will be you

Holy shit dude femoids are truly as shallow as it gets.
Any good copes you can recommend? Let's be real here, in 11 years I will be you

To be honest I have none. I am virtually going insane from blue balls. My desire for love and affirmation has decreased greatly as you start developing a true and genuine disgust for women over time when they make you suffer so much but the blue balls are becoming worse and worse over time.

It's a common feeling. I'm 18 and I've never even come close to kissing a girl. It's just infuriating knowing that it's COMMON for kids half my age to be experiencing their first kiss.

While I agree the pain of being kissless sucks, I'm pretty sure 9 yr olds aren't kissing each other romantically...

Gonna buy a plane ticket to France just so I can kiss girls on the cheeks

While I agree the pain of being kissless sucks, I'm pretty sure 9 yr olds aren't kissing each other romantically...
It was common at my elementary school. I should have clarified

Why you wanna kiss something that's had 100,s of dicks on it? Would you kiss you buddies fleshlight.