Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The thing that amazes me about cartel gore videos, is how the gangsters torture their enemies without wincing at the blood and flesh - that is hatred.

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
I’m coping by watching gore videos right now.

Cartel videos are one of my favorites, because it’s amazing how cartel members are so nonchalant (cool) with insane amounts of gore that would make most people at least wince.

You really have to be serious about your lifestyle when you are a cartel member. I have never heard of American gangsters chopping off the heads of their enemies. I have never heard of American gangsters using an axe to cut the legs off of their enemy while their enemy is still alive.

I do respect those who don’t cry before getting offed, as a man I understand that.

Once you've performed in hundreds of cartel live execution liveleak videos, it becomes a routine task no different from waking up every morning.

I’m coping by watching gore videos right now.

Cartel videos are one of my favorites, because it’s amazing how cartel members are so nonchalant (cool) with insane amounts of gore that would make most people at least wince.

You really have to be serious about your lifestyle when you are a cartel member. I have never heard of American gangsters chopping off the heads of their enemies. I have never heard of American gangsters using an axe to cut the legs off of their enemy while their enemy is still alive.

I do respect those who don’t cry before getting offed, as a man I understand that.

It's just desensitization.

If you watch a 1000 gore videos, you'll get used to it, and seeing someone's brains blown out won't even phase you. I don't even watch gore that much, but the times I get trolled, and I see an open brain randomly pop up, I can literally look at that whilst eating food.

If you had to cut off a 1000 heads, by the time you got to 1001, your mind would be used to it.

Once you've performed in hundreds of cartel live execution liveleak videos, it becomes a routine task no different from waking up every morning.

They're probably bored whilst they do it when they're experienced.

It's just desensitization.

If you watch a 1000 gore videos, you'll get used to it, and seeing someone's brains blown out won't even phase you. I don't even watch gore that much, but the times I get trolled, and I see an open brain randomly pop up, I can literally look at that whilst eating food.

If you had to cut off a 1000 heads, by the time you got to 1001, your mind would be used to it.
Yeah, suicide videos are almost funny. ISIS beheading videos are interesting. Cartel torture/execution videos show me the worse of humanity.

Yeah, suicide videos are almost funny. ISIS beheading videos are interesting. Cartel torture/execution videos show me the worse of humanity.
I'm ok with gore to the level where it's not the victim's open material beyond like 10%.

I could see a dead person with their entire head blown off and be fine, but if I see their entire midsection exposed with the yellow shit and small intestine out, I just feel "ughh eww"

There's also a difference between pics and videos, It's hard to stomach videos when even the worst pics are just shocking.

Spics are bloodthirsty and not to be trusted

They're probably bored whilst they do it when they're experienced.
Human life has no meaning to them anymore. Violent criminals typically have shitty upbringings and stressful lives.

NPCs killing NPCs...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back