Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee The thing about sluts.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
The thing about women (general wise) is that they trash men for things they can’t control, their race, their disability, their looks, their kinks, their height, their inability to attract locals, etc but as soon as you shame them for CHOOSING to be sluts, they preach against your ‘slut shaming’ as if it isn’t a choice to be a cum dumpster but it really is yet sluts are supposedly ‘oppressed’ because of the fact they get called out on their lack of self-respect.

I can guarantee that the same sluts preaching against ‘slut shaming’ say sod all about things such as autism shaming (unless the said slut is autistic herself and only cares because it’s something about herself) and that type of shit. :feelsdevil:

:foidSoy: It hurts my feelings when you judge me based on my actions and my choices!

they slut around with only those specific guys, they can slut around with us but they wont.

Women are childish retards. "I can shame you about things you cant control but you are an asshole if you say something regarding things i do".

I can guarantee you that women do not care about your judgements of them

Women are childish retards. "I can shame you about things you cant control but you are an asshole if you say something regarding things i do".
Society is all about defending the privileged but throwing shit at the less privileged.

[UWSL] Whoops infiltrator, you blew your cover :feelskek:[/UWSL]
just a realist man.
women dont care what fuglies think, simple
you think they care that you called them a slut while a million guys call them the love of their life and a tall jock pounds their ass every night?
nigga pls
in short
incel give up
chad won
lets go home boys

just a realist man.
you think they care that you called them a slut while a million guys call them the love of their life and a tall jock pounds their ass every night?
nigga pls
in short
incel give up
chad won
lets go home boys

You have a point, but I will continue slut shaming on this forum till I die :dab:

You have a point, but I will continue slut shaming on this forum till I die :dab:
god bless you
may your efforts not be in vain

91737a8d76fb8fe5dc24d5452962a305.350x263x97.gif

Shake Muhhamed bin raghead al-goatfuckkah was right. Death to sluts by stoning.

Niggers are monkeys.

It's not rape if she gets preggo.

Faggotry is a crime.

Put me in the screenshot IT :smonk:

Last edited:
just a realist man.
nigga pls
in short
incel give up
chad won
lets go home boys
even if this is the case which it is

you missed the whole point

it isnt to get the respect or "annoy" mlady

even if the game is lost who said you had to give up

you

nonononononononononono

when this occurs the game is changed to pissing off and ramming it up mladys arse so much it hurts and keep ramming because they know they are wrong

giving up is for when you have drunk 10 soy lattes and have no testosterone left in your body, there is literally no point in living at this point

unfortunately for them my testes are actually intact and functioning and all they will get from me is a world of shit verbally and physically until i cant kick any more

even if this is the case which it is

you missed the whole point

it isnt to get the respect or "annoy" mlady

even if the game is lost who said you had to give up

you

nonononononononononono

when this occurs the game is changed to pissing off and ramming it up mladys arse so much it hurts and keep ramming because they know they are wrong

giving up is for when you have drunk 10 soy lattes and have no testosterone left in your body, there is literally no point in living at this point

unfortunately for them my testes are actually intact and functioning and all they will get from me is a world of shit verbally and physically until i cant kick any more
giving up is all that makes sense
why bother with this pointless shit
its finished

giving up is all that makes sense
why bother with this pointless shit
its finished
because the only way "they" "win" is if you tap out

life is not a physical game its a mental game

if you are living you cant give up it doesnt work like this this is normalfag crap

if you "give up" life just gets worse year on year with no floor to how bad it is going to get.

Th only way you give uop and it doesnt matter is checking out of life

life is a continuous battle thats all it is and its a continuous mental battle, with both yourself and the normanscum surrounding you who are effectively trying to psyche you out every day with passive aggressive behaviour

you will come to realise if you exhibit very strong mentality and forceful give no shits personality day after day to normanscum, you psyche them out because they have not seen this mental strength often and get intimidated and or scared. You effectively reverse the paradigm.

as with nearly everything with normanscum the mental strength is superficial everything about them is for show for quick gain and show they have no foresight or follow through. Essentially if you behave in a way which displays i know you have got jack, i know your short termist shallow it isnt going to work, it breaks them down big time mentally.

normanscum are only good at one off quick insults and interactions gestures, past one day with them, you can grind them down mentally and physically

Last edited:
because the only way "they" "win" is if you tap out

life is not a physical game its a mental game

if you are living you cant give up it doesnt work like this this is normalfag crap

if you "give up" life just gets worse year on year with no floor to how bad it is going to get.

Th only way you give uop and it doesnt matter is checking out of life

life is a continuous battle thats all it is and its a continuous mental battle, with both yourself and the normanscum surrounding you who are effectively trying to psyche you out every day with passive aggressive behaviour

you will come to realise if you exhibit very strong mentality and forceful give no shits personality day after day to normanscum, you psyche them out because they have not seen this mental strength often and get intimidated and or scared. You effectively reverse the paradigm.

normanscum are only good at one off quick insults and interactions gestures, past one day with them, you can grind them down mentally and physically
they already beat me
Good Bye Reaction GIF

they already beat me
Good Bye Reaction GIF
if your getting fucked by the environment change the deck

move out of your day to day environment your getting shit from as much as possible

i know if at school very very hard to do

if your in a job try everything to get another job

if crap home life enough money to move

the environment you are in day to day is of upmost importance to your mental health it cant be overstated a toxic environment is poison

if your getting fucked by the environment change the deck

move out of your day to day environment your getting shit from as much as possible

i know if at school very very hard to do

if your in a job try everything to get another job

if crap home life enough money to move

the environment you are in day to day is of upmost importance to your mental health it cant be overstated a toxic environment is poison
i cant be asked son
i completely gave up long ago
it will happen to all of us

raping a non-virgin woman shouldn't be a crime

The thing about women (general wise) is that they trash men for things they can’t control, their race, their disability, their looks, their kinks, their height, their inability to attract locals, etc but as soon as you shame them for CHOOSING to be sluts, they preach against your ‘slut shaming’ as if it isn’t a choice to be a cum dumpster but it really is yet sluts are supposedly ‘oppressed’ because of the fact they get called out on their lack of self-respect.

I can guarantee that the same sluts preaching against ‘slut shaming’ say sod all about things such as autism shaming (unless the said slut is autistic herself and only cares because it’s something about herself) and that type of shit. :feelsdevil:
At this point it’s safe to assume all women are whores. At least before they were dressing modestly.

All women are sluts.