Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill the term "virgin"

TaiLung

TaiLung

Officer
Normies always call people "virgin" that have some kind of personality(-trait) they dislike so doesn't the term "virgin" literally imply a major personality change once you lose your virginity? So essentially when you get laid you would turn from "virgin" or "incel" to just normal/normie?
I'm pretty sure there also actually is a change in your brain that happens when you first get laid... I've always wondered what makes normies so normie and i'm pretty sure it's this amongst other things. Below like 18 everyone is normie, whether or not they get laid. I also notice i was basically a normie during my child and teen times. Then when you turn 21+ and you still didn't get laid you turn mad, depressive and aggressive due to sexual frustration. Its so fucking retarded how someone that got laid 100 times tells a virgin he cannot be mad about being a virgin, how could you fucking tell if you aren't in the same situation and at the same time you yourself argue that losing virginity does a major personality change. How many like 24+ old male/female virgins are there that don't get progressively more mad/depressive with time?

You can basically argue that everyone who doesn't, is asexual or has some other sexual problem or disinterest because if someone had normal/overly sexual interest but couldn't ever get laid, you want to tell me, they wouldn't turn increasingly more mad over time? If they don't, they don't really have a sexual interest again so by definition and logic, you will turn mad over not getting laid.

And yet a retarded dipshit that got laid 100 times, with an entirely different brain chemistry essentially because they have no sexual frustration, wants to tell me, i'm a bad person or i have a bad personality towards women? Literally by definition the only people are truely misogynistic are people who get unconditional love by women and STILL continue to hate them for no reason. How many true misogynistics exist based on that definition? And you could argue that also all of these are psychopaths or something. If they exist, they are few (and probably in jail right now). The only true "incel" personality has a person which by definition receives enough love from women that it would satisfy their individual brain and still has an (ever increasing) hatred to women. Having a never satisfied high expectation of women is again rather a symptom of psychopathy in men. (For women it is rather natural unfortunately) Apart from hypocritcal people on the internet, i doubt anyone would even judge a man in real life for having extremely high standards. (Assuming he is quite attractive)

Per definition i basically cannot find a true "incel" or "misogynistic" to even exist. It would require pure and utter hatred for no reason whatsoever towards women which, considering how a true free will (basically making decisions at complete random) doesn't even exist, true incels also can't exist.
I only see a bunch of people with sexual frustration on this forum and you could probably test a normie with it by just inserting some chemicals in him that increases their libido or sexual frustration to the level of a 24+ virgin and they won't last a year. So how can the term incel or virgin exist, implying biological or psychological change after sex, but at the same time, you use it as an insult against people, implying completely reasonless hatred, that you cannot even relate/judge or comprehend because of your non virgin brain. And incel personality or not.. if someone would get laid, by your definition they wouldn't be a virgin anymore and they wouldn't act like an incel anymore unless they are actual psychopaths because they have no reason to hate women anymore so they probably won't.

Literally completely irrelevant if someone doesn't get laid, because, they are shitty to women apparently. After they get laid, they wouldn't be shitty towards women anymore so your argument, to justify them not getting laid, because of their personality, doesn't make sense. At best you could argue they don't deserve to get laid because of it but why would you argue that they deserve to get laid once they change their personality then when they could just get laid which automatically would change their personality and thus making them deserving of getting laid? Normie logic :feelsseriously:
:feelsLSD:

Last edited:
Something must be wrong with you if you are a virgin "Personality" :foidSoy::soy::chad:

Normies always call people "virgin"
It's literally just a more socially acceptable way of calling someone ugly. It is more acceptable because it implies that getting laid is about knowing "game" or having a good personality or whatever, something fixable. Using the bluepill to justify acting according to the blackpill jfl.

The association between being a virgin with being a loser is simply another expression of the regime of sexual compulsion. All incels are victims of this hyper-sexualized world that identifies normality with sex and abnormality with sexlesness.

Normies actually think not being virgins make them better. I had a "friend" who achieved sex a few months ago and now, out of the sudden, he feels superior to me. Funny because he still is the same stupid nerd that he was before only just not virgin. I obverse his interactions with girls, he still is extremely awkward and autistic.

This sounds like a pretty virgin thing for you to say.

The association between being a virgin with being a loser is simply another expression of the regime of sexual compulsion. All incels are victims of this hyper-sexualized world that identifies normality with sex and abnormality with sexlesness.

Normies actually think not being virgins make them better. I had a "friend" who achieved sex a few months ago and now, out of the sudden, he feels superior to me. Funny because he still is the same stupid nerd that he was before only just not virgin. I obverse his interactions with girls, he still is extremely awkward and autistic.
Fuck society

This sounds like a pretty virgin thing for you to say.
Why would anyone that got laid have to talk about this so yea :feelswhat:
Would i still defend incels if i got laid various times at 16? Probably not. I wouldn't be here, i probably wouldn't even know what an incel is because i only got to the term after a long way of getting blackpilled on the bodybuilding.com forums, mostly manlet memes. :cryfeels:
I think most shortcels will go through some normie plattform, to the manlet meme and to this place after their hopes and dreams got crushed. :feelscry: I only learned the term incel like years later. 99% of normies definitely don't even know what an incel is. Atleast that was the situation like 4-5 years ago. Now it has definitely become more mainstream and thus it lost all meaning. Back then incel was actually referring to someone that just couldn't get laid and most people felt bad for them. Atleast i had their pity now i have nothing. :fuk:
I remember 10 years ago how the entire internet was basically a niche for incels and alike. :feelsbadman: Fucking retarded normies why do you have to ruin everything. :feelsohgod: We shoot up your schools occassionally to get the message across but they just don't get it. :society: :feelswhat:

No such thing as "unconditional love"

It's literally just a more socially acceptable way of calling someone ugly.
I met a friend from the internet once and his first reaction was to call me "a giga-virgin". Why did you have to make me realize that he called me ugly? :feelscry:

it's a heavily stigmatized term, reflective of someone's genetic inferiority.

Last edited: