Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The term 'incel' has lost all meaning

StayFrosty

StayFrosty

The Watchman
★★★★★
captain obvious post, but wanted to share my thoughts on this.

Definition of incel from cuckpedia: "being unable to get sex or a romantic partner despite desiring one"

I find it hilarious that normiefags, simps, white knights and cucks hate incels, when more often than not, they are by definition an incel themselves.

You'll also find the same guys saying shit like "I used to be an incel until I changed my mindset and started respecting women" despite the fact they still don't have a romantic partner or haven't had sex.

You don't choose to be an incel, if you are sexless despite wanting pussy, then you are an incel whether you like it or not.

Last edited:
to be fair, normies will categorize ANYBODY they don't agree with as an incel and ppl on this board will categorize anyone they don't agree with as a normie so words tend to lose their meaning that way

How did they stop being incel, by magically waving a wand and suddenly becoming desired by several women?

Want to hear something ironic? Normal fags call us from the community a hivemind yet I’m here because I’m not a damn hiveminded cuck and have a mind of my own.

You'll also find the same guys saying shit like "I used to be an incel until I changed my mindset and started respecting women"
Yeah, that’s my favorite one too.