Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Ten Commandments of Inceldom

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
  1. Listen and expose yourself to opinions that are different from your own in the media and in art.
  2. Meet and discuss with people who have different political and worldviews.
  3. Expose yourself to travel and different cultures in as many ways as possible.
  4. Always check the source of information that you are being served and do as much independent thinking and cross-checking as possible.
  5. Bring your attention to what you can do in your family, relationships, and the way you conduct business in terms of treating others, and find ways to become an ally to women.
  6. Strive to find a higher purpose in situations, rather than seek to understand what divides. This is best done by identifying higher level goals that might unite us rather than divide.
  7. Refrain from divisive political terminology (i.e., terms such as left or right, conservative or liberal) and instead focus on building a healthy community, creating deeper and healthy relationships, sustaining mental health, raising happier children and more such basic needs shared by all.
  8. Create a conversation with your partner about your goals, common goals, roles, and then revisit the discussion on a regular basis.
  9. Continue to develop and evolve your own understanding of what inceldom and being an incel mean for you.
  10. Seek ways to integrate the two sides (traditionally referred to as yin-yang or masculine and feminine) in yourself so that you can be a more whole human being rather than a follower of your own cultural and societal programming. Don’t go it alone, reach out for professional help to coaches, men’s groups, and therapists.

Atavistic Autist
XD

> find ways to become an ally to women.

Why?

I thought this was a whitepill thread but it seems like a copy paste

JFL I thought this was legit until I read the number 5